Chapter Fifty- Eight: Go Go Go

| Go Go Go by Sleeping With Sirens|

Kate's P.O.V.

The next day I went to the back and told my boss that I was taking out Edward with me. They placed a tracker on him just in case he ran away. I took him to my car and he looked at the photo that was hanging from the mirror. It was a picture from when we went to Disneyland.

"You're married." He asked.

"Yeah, and I have kids," I told him.

"You have a perfect family." Edward said.

"Thank you." I smiled. I really did have the perfect family. I drove to the park and parked my car. "Do you want some ice- cream?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders, which didn't really give me an answer. I dragged him to the stand and got myself some chocolar ice- cream.

"I'll have vanilla." I bought the ice creams and we sat down.

"So, Edward tell me about the girl that you dated." I asked, looking up.

"Her name was Jamie, and she was beautiful. She and I started to date on my birthday and about one month later she said that she couldn't handle long distance. She and I went to different schools, and we wouldn't be able to see each other for about two years. Two years, at least it wasn't like five to seven years. She coud've waited out." I nodded my heart.

"Maybe she wasn't the one, remember hon, there are many other girls out there." I told him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"I wish it was you." He muttered, but I had already heard it.

"What?" I questioned.

"Sorry, it's just that you're so pretty and whoever the man is that has you is a lucky man." He said looking up at me.

"Edward, there are other girls, I'm not one of them okay, I am-" I cut off by someone calling my name. I looked up and saw the Ricky, Kellin, and Riley. Kellin and Riley came up to me running. I gave them both hugs.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, as Ricky came near, he gave me a kiss on the lips.

"These two wanted ice-cream." I nodded my head and turned around to face an empty seat and an ice cream on the grass.

"Edward, where did he go?" I looked around and didn't see him. I quickly called the Insitute, and some of the police came over. RIcky stayed with me and we both talked to the police. They asked everyone at the park, while some of them tried to track him down.

"Sir, we found him." The lady said. Rick took the kids and went back home and called Chris to come over and watch them and pick up Jace. Ricky later came with me to the location where Edward was at.

Edward's P.O.V.

"Edward, there are other girls, I'm not one of them okay, I am-" Kate was cut off by two kids jumping on her, calling her mommy. These were her kids. I stood up my ice-cream dropped to the grass. Then a man came up to her came kissed her. I ran away, not looking back at all.

Kate was really pretty, but when I found out that she was married and had kids already, I was crushed. I love her. I know I only met her, but she's the only one that understood me. I ran into a old abandoned building and sat in a corner, crying for about an hour.

I heard the door break, I hugged my knees closey to my body. The police came in and saw me the corner.

"He's here sir." I shook my head and stood up trying to stay in the corner.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled. "Where's Kate?" I asked, tears running down my face.

"Mrs. Olson, come here." The police guy spoke, I saw Kate come through the crowd, but her arm was connected with the same man from before.

"Edward, I need you to listen." Her voice softly spoke. It was like listening to an angel.

"No, Kate you listen, I love you, and this man decided to just take you away. You can't leave me, not with him." I yelled.

"Edward who is him?" She asked. All I could see were her eyes.

"Him." I answered pointing to my head.

"He's insane." I heard the other lady say. I looked at her and growled.

"NO, I'm not, okay. Kate please stay with me." I cried. I felt a shock through my body and my mind was slowly taken control by darkness.

***

I woke up, hoping I was in my bed at home and everything was a dream. I looked around and saw the same old grey walls. The door opened and another girl with blond hair came inside.

"Where's Kate?" I asked, trying to get up only to find out that I was chained down.

"She left, she quit the job and now has a new one, and listen boy Kate isn't yours, she's a married woman who has a loving husband. She doesn't need a boy that's mental." The woman laughed at my face and walked out.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

So this part didn't really happen to me, but I need to keep Edward in your heads, cause he might come back in the furture. :)

*Not Edited*