Chapter Five: Your Love is all that I Need

|Song for the Chapter: If I'm Jame Dean then you're Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping With Sirens| 

It's been a week since the incident took place. I 've been spending more time with MIW, than my own brother. I told them everything that they did to him. 

"It's funny the way he acts around the public, but in real life he's a dickhead." T.J. commented. I nodded agreeing with him. Ricky adn I have been going strong, and everyone loved our relationship. Maybe the PDA got a bit out of hand but who cares. Tonight I was going to their concert, and stay backstage. After that we wee planning to move all of my stuff to their tour bus, and stay with Ricky in his bunk. 

***

I got dressed (Outfit on the side) and got out of the bathroom and found everyone talking and once they saw me, Ricky got out and kissed me beside his make getting ruined. He shurgged and we went down to the venue. I sat backstage, so I could watch them perform, I took out my phone and checked that I had over 50+ messgae, I turned it off, and started to fix up my new phone. The guys went up and I blew a kiss to Ricky, and he blew one back. 

"HOW'S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?" Chris yelled into the mic. The song 'Creatures' started up and they started playing. 

***

Ricky ran off stage and towrdas me. THe Swaety boy with make up down was coming towards me. Soon enough we were all playing tag. T.J. tagged Chris and ran off. 

"You fucker." Chris said and ran after him. ONce we were all tired, everyone one by one went to the bathroom adn cleaned up. I was nervous about going back to the bus where I was hurt by my own blood.I've been texted Perrie about the idea, adn she said that anything that will keep me safe would be okay. We walked to were Perrie texted me the address. Ricky was holding my hand, and we all walked in. No one was in sight. Suddenly Niall came out of the bunks and yelled at the sight of the guys. We laughed and told him what was going on as the guys packed my bags. ONce we were done I hugged Niall goodbye, and Ricky planted his arm on my waist, nice and firm. He was jealous. I smiled and looked at him kissing his cheek. Ryan got in the car and drove us away, and made out way back to the bus. Later that night we had to drop of the rental car and drive back home. I was going to live with Ricky and CHris for a while until we got the whole thing planned out. Everyone went into their bunks and fell alseep while the driver drove on the freeway. I looked up at RIcky and kissed him adn we tangled in the bed. 

"Your love is all that I need." He whispered in my ear right before I fell alseep. 

|Sorry if it took too long to update. I just started school, so I've been busy with that shit. Comment, Follow, and VOte. My goal is to reach 100 followers by the end of this year.|