Chapter Sixty- Nine: Another Man's Scream

|Break the Cycle by Motionless In White| < awesome video btw

Please don't hate me after this chapter

Ricky's P.O.V.

After looking for Gwen for about a hour, we found her playing tag with Of Mice & Men. I was glad that she was safe and not some weird 40 year old man. Soon she got tired and fell asleep in my arms, as I was carrying her back to my bus. The guys were all out talking to their friends. Chris was out with Sabrina. I got a text from Kate saying that she was at the spa and would be here in a hour. I walked into the bus and went to the bunk area, I laid Gwen down on my bunk and kept her board and marker next to her. As I was leaving I heard someone quietly sobbing. I opened the top bunk that was empty and saw Riley crying.

"Hey." I whispered shaking her shoulder. She turned around and just stared at me. There were tears running down her arm. I pulled her out of the bunk and walked her to the couches. "Talk to me Riley."

"The girls at my school are saying that I'm spoiled and I get to do everything." She cried. She handed me her phone and I looked through the comments and I quickly turned it off.

"It's okay Riley, those people are just mad because your dad is famous and their's isn't." I told her, hugging her. She wrapped her arms around me and her tears went soaked my shirt. I rubbed her back. The bus door opened and Kellin walked in with his phone shinning.

"Did you hear?" I nodded my head and told him to turn off his phone.

"Kellin are they saying anything to you?" I asked. He shook his head and sat down next to Riley.

"If it makes any better I commented some really good comebacks." He said, pulling out his phone again. I looked over and saw that Jace was texting him.

"What does Jace want?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Oh, I forgot Riley, Jace wants us to come to his bus and play video games. He calls it Videogame night." Kellin asked.

"Yeah Riley you should, maybe you and Emily can talk and do girly things, and the next time you mom goes to the spa, I'll make sure she takes you two girls." I smiled. Riley nodded her head and stood up.

"Let's go." She smiled and they walked out. I stood outside and saw Kate and Allie walking up to the bus.

"The guys are on their way." Allie said, walking past me and grabbing some water.

"So how was your day?" She asked.

"Wild." She raised her eyebrows and sat on the couch.

"Explain." I sat down and and started my story.

"So it started when you guys left, and the guys went to go do a signing, and Riley left Gwen on the bus by herself. I guess Gwen got bored so she left the bus and when I came back I couldn't find her."

"What! Olson where is my baby girl?" She nearly lost it.

"Shh, she's sleeping. Then we all looked for her and finally found her playing tag with Of Mice & Men. It was pretty funny. Alan fell down and Gwen walked up to him and tagged him and ran behind Austin. Then they both ran around Austin trying to get each other." I laughed remembering the thought.

"Okay Olson." She shook her head. I grabbed her and kissed her.

"You know I missed you." I whispered. Kate blushed, and hid her face in my chest.

"You're an idiot." She said, slapping my arm.

"But I'm your idiot." I said.

"Aww." We quickly broke apart and saw the guys making missy faces. I stuck out my tongue. Our Tour Manger moved us away.

"Alright guys we have a long trip ahead." We all went to our bunks and I heard Chris yell.

"Please don't make any noises when I'm sleeping." I rolled my eyes and went into my bunk. I moved Gwen to the side and laid down. My eyes closed and I was in deep sleep.

.....

"RICKY!"

"GHOST!"

"CHRIS!"

"RYAN!"

"ALLIE."

"KATE."

"GWEN." I heard someone scream, I opened my eyes and saw Gwen was crying. I held her close to me as I figured out what was going on. I was having a headache. With one arm around Gwen, I opened the curtain and saw what I would call a nightmare. Everything was crashed. I saw Ryan peaking his head out of his bunk. He was holding on to Allie and looked scared.

"Allie are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded her head and wrapped her arm around her swollen belly. "Ryan what happened?" I slowly asked.

"I don't know man, all I remember is laying in my bunk when we got crashed, the bus was turning in circles so I jumped out of my bunk and went to Allie's bunk and held her." Ryan slowly got out of the bunk, and helped Allie get out. I got out myself and carried Gwen. She wrapped her legs around me and her hands we're around my neck.

"We need to get out of here." Allie said. I nodded my head and walked out of the bus. We took a good look at it. There was another car that was flipped over. I placed Gwen down on the floor.

"Baby, stay here with Allie, daddy's going to be right back." Gwen nodded mer head and hugged Allie. Ryan and I went back inside the bus and tried to look for everyone. The driver was laying there with blood dripping down him, since the window broke. I walked to the bunk room and looked for Kate. We opened every bunk and found Ghost, Vinny, Josh, Balz, and Chris. We took them out and laid them down on the floor outside. I opened Kate's bunk and saw that she was there. She had picked the bunk that had a window, so the window was cracked and pieces of it was laying around her. Her eyes were closed. I heard sirens nearby. I carried her and took her outside.

I took out my phone and called Jace, hoping that he was still awake.

"Hello, dad why are you calling me?" He asked.

"Jace, I need you to come to the San Diego Hospital. We got into a car crash. I'll tell you more later." I told him with tears in my eyes.

"Okay dad." He hung up and a cop told us that he would drive us to the hospital, since they wanted check Allie and Gwen for any injuries. I sat inside, and allowed Gwen to sit on my lap.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|