Chapter Sixty- Four: Baby Bumps

|Tangled in the Great Escape by Pierce the Veil | 

Time Skip: Eight Months later 

Kate's P.O.V. 

        I was sitting on the couch, with a bowl of popcorn balanced on my belly. The good thing was that I got a small table whenever I laid down. Ricky and I wanted it to be a surprise, so we didn't know the gender. The guys had placed bets on what the gender will be. 

*Flashback* 

        Ricky and I had came back form the doctors and we entered the driveway. 

        "Ricky why are there cars in the driveway, we didn't invite anyone." I said, confused.        

        "The only person that should be here is Chris and the kids." Ricky said. I nodded my head and got out of the car and walked to the front door. Ricky rang the doorbell and soon Ryan opened the door. 

        "Ryan? What are you doing here?" I asked. 

        "Nothing, we were all bored so we came over. By the way princess Riley is a mom, she was telling us how we shouldn't wear black all the time, and blah blah blah. Are you sure she's you daughter dude?" He asked. 

        "Ryan, I'm sure she's my daughter, I pushed her out of my vagina." I said crossing my arm. He laughed and I inside and saw everyone sitting around while Jace and Kellin were playing with their cars, and Riley pointing her finger and everyone and talking. 

        "Princess Riley, the King and Queen are here." Ryan said. Ricky held in a laugh. 

        "Mommy, Daddy." She yelled and jumped into Ricky's arm. I sat down on the couch and Chris was sitting next to me, eating pizza. 

        "Chris had me a pizza." I commanded and reached for the pizza box. He laughed and grabbed a slice adn placed it on a plate, and handed it to me. 

        "Thank you, kind sir." I joked around. 

        "So, what's the gender?" Kelly asked. 

        "Um, about that, Ricky and I want it to be a surprise." I said, looking up at Ricky. 

        "Ah dang it." Balz pouted. 

        "Well, have you guys thought of names?" Ryan- Ashley asked. I nodded my head and everyone asked what it was going to be. 

        "If it's a girl, then her name will be Gwen Anne Olson, and if it's a boy, then it's going to be Jacob Olson." Ricky spoke. Everyone nodded their heads and agreed with the names. 

*Flashback Over* 

        Ever since then, the guys have had bets on the sex of the baby. Chris, Sabrina, Ryan, Kelly, Kylie, and Balz think it's going to be a girl, and Allie, Ryan- Ashley, Angelo, Ghost, and Josh Korel think it's going to be a boy. It's quite funny to watch them fight. I heard the door open and Ricky walked in with the kids. 

        "Hey guys, how was your day?" I smiled. 

        "Good mommy, look Kellin and I made you a drawing." Riley took about a paper and showed me a paper, that had Ricky, myself, her, Kellin, Jace, and our cat. Riley tried to play dress up with him, but the poor cat wanted mercy. Ricky looked over my shoulder, and laughed. I pouted and asked. 

        "What's so funny?" I asked. 

        "Look at your stomach, it's big." He said, pointed to the picture. I looked at the picture and my eyes widened. I had a round shape on my shomach. I laughed, and smacked Ricky's hand. 

        "Well, it's true, my stomach is big." I exclaimed. He shook his head and walked away. I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I taped the picture to the wall, and the kids proud of it. 

        "Pretty, right." I said. They nodded their heads, and smiled. "Alrght go wash your face, you don't want to be dirty." I said, patting their back. They all ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. Ricky came up to me and kissed me. 

        "We have the perfect family, don't we." I nodded my head. "Don't forget, a very hot one as well." I laughed at his statement, and smacked him again. 

        "You're an idiot." I said. 

        "But I'm your idiot."He smiled. I only laughed and kissed him again. "damn this baby bump, it's getting in the way." He said, rubbing the belly. I felt the baby kick, and I quicky grabbed his hand and placed it over the spot. 

        "You feel it." I asked. He nodded his head, and went on his knees. He placed his head on the spot and smiled. 

        "My baby." I heard him mumble, and hug the baby bump. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

Sorry if it's a short chapter guys, I had no homework, so I decided to update. 

What's your favorite thing about Creatures (this book)???  Comment Below, I want to hear your thoughts. Thanks guys, we made it to 40k.