Chapter Thirthy- Seven: Welcome to the World

| Song for the Chapter: I feel like dancing by ATL|

Kate's P.O.V.

My breathing had quickened. How do women do this? Currently we were inside the van. Rick and I were in back seat and my mum and family were with Ryan driving right behind with Jace. I closed my eyes and tried to take deep breaths. Pain shot through my body again and I yelled out in pain.

"Fuck." I heard Chris yell. We suddenly stopped and Allie who with me looked up at Chris.

"Why did we stop?" She yelled at him.

"Sir, may I ask why are you speeding?" Shit. The cops. Pain shot through again and I yelled.

"Chris, we need to go, she's in pain." Ricky said. The cop looked behind and saw Allies' and Rick's head.

"May I ask why you are down there? What's going on there?" The cop said.

"Listen sir, but our friends she's going through labor, and we need to get to the hospital." Balz explained.

"Oh. Here why don't you two, bring her to my car and I can take you guys faster with the sirens." Ricky nodded as they opened the back of the van and carried me to the car. I leaned against Rick as Allies held on to me. We drove off and Ricky looked panicked. I screamed again and tear slowly made their way down my now ruined face. We got to the hospital and a nurse had a bed like thing. They laid me down and Allie and Ricky went in with me.

"Alright someone needs to sign in and fill out the forms." The nurse said. Ricky raised his hand and walked away. Allie helped me change into the blue gown. They got me into a room and checked how many centimeters I was.

"She's 5 centimeters along." I closed my eyes, as my whole family, the band members, and my blood family. Harry ran to me,

"Are you okay?" I nodded, and looked around.

"Where's Jace?" Kelly smiled, and answered.

"He took Angelo to get some food." I let out a laugh, when the doors opened again. Everyone looked at him.

"T.J." I said.

"Hey, I just wanted to be here, I got a call from Chris and I wanted to be here for you guys." He said, I smiled and let out another yell as another contraction hit. Ricky looked at me and held my hand.

"Ready for this."

"Always."

Everyone had to go outside, Angelo was taking car of Jace for me, and T.J., Allie, my mum, Ricky, and Harry stayed with me inside the room. My dad, I quote "couldn't see the birth happening." Which made us all laugh. I was 9 centimeters.

"Mrs. Olson, please pick four people you want with you." The nurse said.

"Rick, Allie, Chris, and My mum." I decided. Chris came in as the guys left.

"Alright when the next one comes I want you to push. Okay?" I nodded my head. The nurse told everyone else what to told. "Mr. Olson do want to be able to see the kids?" Ricky shook his head.

"No thank you." He said. I laughed and my mum took his place. Chris was record it, cause he wanted to have as memory. Allie and Ricky held on to my hand. I felt the pain coming.

"Ready." The doctor said.

"Ready." Everyone said at the same time. I yelled and pushed.

"Come on babe." I pushed again and heard the nurse say.

"Come on, Kate, almost there, I can see its head." I pushed harder and then head. "One more time." I yelled again and I felt like lighter. Cries filled the room. I looked at Ricky and he smiled, tear brimmed his eyes.

"IT'S A BOY!" They screamed.

"Alright Kate I can the second coming, get ready to push again. Pain shot through my body, and is screamed pushing, the last child in my body. I pushed again,

"Come on, Kate, it's head is almost out." I pushed again and suddenly I felt another weight being lifted out of my body.

"IT'S A GIRL!" My body had relaxed a bit.

"Great job." Ricky said kissing my forehead.

"I need water, my throat is dry." I said. They have me water and I drank it. Chris had went outside to inform everybody. Nine months paid up.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me.|

I already decided the names for the babies. You can want it is, for the boy it starts K and the girl it starts with a R.

The photo cracks me up.