Chapter Ninety: The Lost & The Sick

|Creatures by Motionless In White|

Ricky's P.O.V.

I sat on the bench and watched all the kids play.

"Daddy, Daddy, push me on the swings." my youngest daughter, Kathy yelled from the swings. I stood up and walked over to her and pushed her lightly, since she was only five.

A lot has changed over the past years. Jace finally got his band settled and now they were the "new" All Time Low. Every fan girl in the world wanted Cole and Jace to getting married, they "shipped" it. Riley and Kellin were both seniors in high schools, and I swear they both had the looks. Gwen still couldn't talk but learned how to use sign language.

As for me, Jessica and I got back together for about two years, got married and had Kathy. Jessica wanted to name her after Kate. When Kathy was about two, we got a divorce, but we were still on good terms. Kathy would spend two weeks with me and two weeks with Jessica. We would switch off, an it was hard without hearing a five years kid that doesn't get tired, screaming on the top of her lungs in the morning.

We've moved out of my apartment and into a small house. it was a good size for me and the kids.

Motionless In White was still strong and we had a bigger fan saw then ever. It was so nice to have a fan base so dedicated.

"Daddy, come on, let's go one slide." Kathy yelled over the little kids and dragged me to the slides. I stood at the end as Kathy climbed up and slid down landing in my arms. She giggled and wrapped her arms around my necks.

"Daddy can we eat ice cream?" She asked.

"You will make me bald." I muttered, grabbing her hand and walking towards the ice- cream place. I opened the door and walked inside.

"Hi Mr. Olson, what can I get you guys today?" Emily asked. Yup, Emily had opened her own ice- cream store. She was also a part- time photographer. Her and Jace got back together after the guys and I forced them to talk.

"The usual for Kathy." I said. She nodded and got the small cup and scooped up some strawberry ice- cream. Kathy took after both Jessica and me. She had grey blue eyes, and was tiny. Gwen and Kathy both had the same eyes, but Gwen's eyes were more bright and would change to green.

"Here you go." Emily smiled and handed me the cup. I looked down and saw Kathy with her mouth drooling. This kid was something weird. At the age of 2, she thought she was a dog and would bark at Jessica. Speaking of Jessica, her and I have been talking about moving back together, but not dating. We wanted to make it more easier for Kathy, Gwen, and the twins. I was glad to have Jessica around, she made my job much easier. She helped me when Riley got her period, and stayed around to help the girls get ready in the morning. It made my job as a dad easier. Riley did have a boyfriend, and they were strong. Imagine me giving her the "sex talk", yeah we went though that. Glad to know my baby girl is still a virgin.

As for Kellin, he was no problem, beside making him not play video-games. Whenever Chris came around they would be up till 3 playing. Chris calls it "bonding" while screaming at the T.V. and I'm jealous of the fact that they have a handshake. Jokes on them, Riley and I do each other's make- up.

Maybe my jealously got to far, but make- up time with Riley is fun. Gwen joins in sometimes, but she prefers to read books. I swear Kate gave birth to weird kids. We all visit Kate once a month, with flowers, and decorate her grave. Sometimes I go by myself and talk to her. All of us have photos of her in our houses.

The girl that visited my house claiming to be my daughter, she had the wrong guy. She came back and told me that they wrote the address wrong and she wanted to apologized. I was okay with it and the was the end of it.

Everything was going good for us and I couldn't wish for anything better. I sometimes cry at night for Kate, but I stayed strong for the kids.

"Daddy, are we going to see Mommy." Kathy asked, sitting in the back seat. I nodded my head and pulled up to the house, I call home. I saw Jessica's car in the driveway, as I parked right next to her. Jessica had picked up Gwen from school already, so that was one thing checked off.

I walked inside the house and saw Riley sitting there her back on the floor and her feet on the couch, reading a book. I rolled my eyes at the childish way she decided to sit in.

"Jessica!" I called out.

"In the kitchen!" She yelled out. I let go of Kathy and watched her run into Jessica's arms.

"Hi baby, how was your day?" Jessica asked.

"It was good mommy. Daddy and me went to the park and Emi gave us ice- cream. Then we drive home and I see you." Kathy explained her whole day. I crossed my arms and laughed, shaking my head. I was fucked. Jessica looked at me with a glare.

"She asked for it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Next time no ice- cream." She warned. Kathy nodded and jumped out of her arms and ran to her room.

"How's work?" I asked Jessica. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Great. I can't wait to the promotion." She smiled wide and showed her white teeth.

"That's wonderful, a little extra money here." I smiled. She nodded her head and went back to making dinner. "What's for dinner?" I asked her.

"Noodles." She said, cutting the lemons. Jessica was really good a making noodles with different things.

"I'm going to get changed." I told her.

***

After I was done changing and refreshing up, I went to the table and saw Kellin setting up the table.

"Am I getting paid for this?" He asked.

"No." I laughed.

"Then why am I doing this?" He asked, setting the plates down.

"Out of the kindness of your heart." I said pulling his cheek. He rolled his eyes and looked at me, shaking his head.

***

Dinner was over and we all decided on watching a movie.

"Finding Nemo!" Kathy yelled out. We all agreed on it and sat around the living room. I looked around the room and smiled at my family.

We are the creatures we've created.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

I have a special announcement for you guys, so keep a look out tonight or anytime I decide to put it out.

Comment Below what your favorite part was or what you liked about Creatures. Some feedback would be nice.

^Not Edited.