Chapter Seventy- Seven: Breath

|Breath by Breaking Benjamin|

Ricky's P.O.V.

After Jace left the room, I was getting a bit worried. I looked over at Chris.

"What?" Chris said,

"He's acting weird, Chris, he doesn't know shit about San Diego. He's the least of my worried. I'm going to go see Kate." I told Chris, he nodded and picked up his phone and I walked out of the room. I walked to Kate's room. Her beautiful body was littered in buises and cuts. It was like Deja Vu. I sat down on the seat and waited until she would wake up.

"Hey Kate, baby when are going to wake up? The doctor told me that the glass cut through your skull. I should've protected you. I'm sorry." I said wiping a tear. I heard the door open and saw the doctor walked in.

"Hello Mr. Olson, I have some news to tell you. We have to have all of you guys go to your homes, and Ms. Kate will be there as well. They are going to take her on a helicopter and one passenger is allowed to go with her." The doctor told me. I nodded my head looking at my beautiful angel. The doctor left and my phone started to ring. I picked it up.
[Bold- Harry]

"What happened to my little sister, Olson!"

"We got into a car crash and Kate's in a coma."

"My family is coming over, are the kids okay?"

"Yeah, Jace, Riley, and Kellin were in a different bus when this happened."

"I'll be in P.A. as soon as possible."

And with that he hung up.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

Hey guy, I'm not really feeling this story anymore. Just a heads up I'm going to be rushing the next couple if chapters. I want to focus on my other stuff. but thank you for those who commented or voted, I really love you guys.