Chapter Forty- Three: Gangsters ***

|Gangster's Paradise: Falling In Reverse (cover)|

Kate's P.O.V.

I looked inside the fridge, saw that most of our food was gone, well, looks like today we're going to do some shopping. I walked upstairs and saw that Rick was still sleeping. I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it.

"Wake up jerk. Wake- up, idiot. Wake up dickhead. Wake up husband. Wake up manwhore." He woke up and looked at me. He glared at me and before I knew it he had pinned down on the bed.

"Jerk, idiot, dickhead, hushand, and manwhore. Well, my love can I show you what kind of manwhore and dickhead I can be." He said, dipping down and kissing my collarbone.

"Ricky the kids." I moaned out. He continued what he was doing, and then he got up and locked the door.

"Well, it looks like we just have to be quiet." He said, taking off his shirt. My eyes couldn't elp but look at the tattoos on his body. I blushed and he hovered above me, kissing me, placing his hand on my waist. I locked my hands around his neck. We broke the kiss and he took off my clothes. He slipped on a condom and without a warning he slammed into me. I tried not to yell, but he kissed me, and bit my bottom lip. I pushed him away and whimpered.

"Ricky faster." I moaned. Soon enough the room was filled with moans and skin slapping. Once we released, we oth were sweaty.

"I love you Kate." He said, kissing me. "I swear one night, when you're sleeping I 'll try this again." He said kissing me. I laughed and got up, and noticed that Ricky was looking at me. I blushed and went into the bathroom and took a shower. Mid way into the shower, RIcky came inside and showered with me. I smiled and got out.

"Hey." I wrapped the towel around and got ready, in some skinny jeans and one of RIcky's HIM shirts, rolling the sleeves up. I woke up Jace and got him ready. Kellin and Riley were ready by Ricky and we went inside the car and drove to the supermarket. We parked and Ricky found a cart where there was three seats for the kids. I sat them down and played with them while walking around.

"Do we need milk" RIcky asked.

"Here, I made a list of things that we need." I said, handing him a list of things that we needed. We walked down the milk section and placed them in the cart.

"Fancy seeing you, again." My looked behind me and saw Stephanie. I looked at her, and she was at her worse, way to much make- up.

"What so you want?" I sneered.

"Nothing, just the fact that you're a slut." She answered. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"How am I a slut, a slut has sex with everyone, I have only had them with one person, and that's Ricky." I defended myself. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I huffed and we continued our shopping.

Both RIcky and I paid for the food and we went to car. Ricky unloaded the car, while I took the kids. We drove back to the house while listening to Sinematic.

Vote, Comment, and Follow

Sorry about the short chapter

So I hoped you enjoyed the ding dong scene. Do you guys like it when it has 'those' scene?

*Not edited*