Chapter Thirty- Two: Month Five & New Member

|Song for the Chapter: Hatefuck by MIW| 

Kate's  P.O.V.

Ricky and I were on our again to drop of Jace, since he wanted to take me out of a date. I agreed, and as we grew closer to the daycare, Jace looked more and more excited. Once got there, Ricky decided to drop  him off this time. After 5 minutes he returned and smiled.

“Ready.” He asked. I nodded my head. My bump had grown larger, and four more month to go. Our first stop was to go have some lunch. We decided on some Olive Garden, and we both walked inside the restaurant. We sat down across from each other, and Ricky looked over at and smiled.

“Remember we came here like years ago, when we first started to date.” He recalled.

“Yeah, that was really cool.” I smiled.

“Hey, do you remember what I said.” He said, looking at me.

“What?” I asked confused.

***

We ordered our food and ate, while talking about random stuff, and the future.

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I asked

"Married to a very special lady, that's sitting across from me, hopefully one kid, and maybe a cat."

I smiled, and we ate, still holding hands.

***

“I remember.”

“And what did we do. Or are going to.” Ricky smirked

“Okay, so the marriage is coming up, the kids, one is at daycare and the others are still unborn. and one thing missing is the cat.” I said.

“That’s what the day is about. Buying is cute cuddly cat.” Rick said. I laughed and our food came just in time. I ate while laughing at his weird stories he had told me about. Once we were done, Ricky drove me down to the pet store. I fast walked to the store and went to cat section. I looked at all the cats, Rick followed behind. I couldn’t anyone that I liked, but the one I saw in the corner, caught my eyes. I walked towards it, and I wanted it so bad. I picked it up and it licked my hand. I giggled and looked at Rick.

“I want this one.” I said looking at the grey cat.

“Are you sure?” Ricky asked petting the cat.

“Yes.”

Needless to say, we adopted the cat and took him home. We decided to name is Snickers. I always wanted to name my pet that, so I did. Ricky just laughed. We went home first and had Balz pick up Jace. When he entered the house.

“Jace we have another surprise for you.” Ricky said

“What!” He screamed.

“Come on out Snickers.” I yelled, we had invited all the boys to come over so they looked happy when Snickers walked out.

“WORK IT MODEL CAT.” Chris yelled.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me|