Chapter Seventy- Five: Sins & Betrays

|The Sinner By Memphis May Fire| 

Ricky's P.O.V. 

        I walked inside the room and saw Chris sitting in his bed.  Sabrina was sitting next to him. They looked up at me, and she nodded her head, getting up to leave the room. I sat down on the small seat, and looked up at Chris. 

        "Hey." I said with a weak smile. 

        "Ricky you don't need to fake smile, I know you." Chris broke out. I nodded my head. 

        "Do you remember anything?" I asked looking up at him. 

        "Kind of. All I remember is that I was texting Sabrina when the bus started going crazy and we were all yelling. I remembering hearing Kate too. She was screaming for you and Gwen." My eyes started to water at the thought of Kate. 

        "It's all my fault." I whispered. Chris looked confused for a moment. 

        "What happened?" He commanded. 

        "Kate has a slight chance of not making it." My voice cracked at my choice of words. Chris' eyes were wide. 

        "What?" I nodded my head. 

        "I wish it wasn't true either." I murmured. 

        "What about Gwen, is she okay?" Chris panicked. 

        "Yeah, Gwen, Allie, the baby, Ryan, and I were okay. Our driver sadly passed away from the impact." I informed him. Chris nodded his head. 

        "I can't believe this is happening." He spoke up. I nodded my head. Suddenly the opened and Emily stood there. 

        "Balz woke up." a gasp escaped my lips and I quickly got up. 

        "Em, stay here with Chris, I'll be back." She nodded and sat in the seat where I was sitting. I ran down the hall and into Balz room. Ryan- Ashley was crying and hugging him. 

        "Sup." 

        "Your Alive, dude." I said, walking up to him and giving him a hug. 

        "Yeah, and I have a cast on my leg. But other than that, I'm okay." Balz said. The doctor came ni and saw me. 

        "Mr. Olson, we need to talk to you." I nodded my head and walked with him to his office. 

        "What's wrong?" 

        "Your wife has three broken ribs, I'm so sorry Mr. Olson. But she's in a coma." everything was in slow motion. My eyes filled with tears, and all I could remember was myself slipping into darkness. 

        "RICKY!" 

*End of Part Three* 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow| 

Sorry if this was a really short chapter, I couldn't think of enough details.