Chapter One: North America Tour

[Edited]

|Song for Chapter: Miles Away by- Memphis May Fire|

"Katelynn are you done packing?" I heard my brother yelling form downstairs. I grunted and grabbed them walking downstairs, looking at my mum hugging Harry goodbye. Then she came up to me and hugged me.

"Don't forgot to text or call me if anything happened." She said getting a bit teared up.

"I'll be fine mum." Harry grabbed my bags and put in the cab. I walked out the door and saw some of the neighbors staring. Whenever Harry left, they would come out and say goodbye. I sat inside and Harry shorty followed. The driver quickly pulled away. I watched as my house slowly faded away. I took a deep breathe and saw Harry had his phone was on Twitter.

"So what we going to do?" I asked

"Well, we and the others are flying out to L.A. for the first tour and then we will start touring and get the bus and everything." Harry said not looking up from is phone. I went to my Instagram and saw that MIW was there for Warped. Maybe I could sneak out and go see the show. But then again, Harry is my brother, which meant I was going to get caught. I signed and rested my head against the window and closed my eyes falling into Bring Me The Horizon's Shadow Moses.

Harry's P.O.V.

She was asleep , her earphones were in her ears. I didn't know what kind of music she liked, hence she NEVER talked about with me. I took out one earphone and placed it in my ears and took a listen.

"With Heaven above you, there's Hell above me." I took it out and placed it back in her ear. Kate stirred a little but went to sleep. I leaned to her and saw her phone, and pressed the home buttom and saw a wierd cover. I was going to ask about the music she listened too. I knew it wasn't Justin Bieber or Ariana Grande. She asked many time to go a show, but I said no because she could come to ours. I know I'm being selfish, but hey. I let her be and saw that we had reached the aiport. I shook Kate awake adn she slowly opened her eyes and looked around taking in where we were. We stopped at the drop off, and saw Paul waiting with the guys, and Eleanor. The driver helped us take out the stuff and we went through the way, where there weren't any fans. We went to the pivate plane and sat in. I was proud of this stuff, cause I earned it. I looked towards Kate and saw a little bit anger in her face, then it quicky vanished.

Kate's P.O.V.

Wow! How did they afford this. Jeez, it would take me my whole life time to make this much money to afford a pirvate plane. Like it took some bands two years too just get a bus. I wasn't going to use Harry's money, I had brought my own when I went to New York wih my best friends for three months, while Harry was touring. It felt good to work at Hot Topic, I felt like I belonged somewhere, and my co- worker were the best. They understood my position and treated me the same. '

I put in my earphones again and drifted off to sleep.

...

I was once again shaken awake from my Sumner, and saw Louis hovering over me.

"THe plane landed, Kate." He said, smiling. I faked smiled and looked up and grabbed my bags. I rolled them down the hallways and saw a tour bus, and Harry helping everyone with their bags. He came up to me and grabbed my bags and took them inside. There were three buses. One for us, 5 Second of Summer, and the crew. It was pretty crazy. I something compared my brother's band, to my favorite bands. They had one bus to fit everything.

I stepped inside and followed Harry to my bunk.

"So, you're bunk is right here, and my bunk is right across from here. Okay." I nodded. "If you need anything I'm right here." He said turning around to unpack. "Oh, and I need to talk to you about something. I nodded once again and my stomach started to give birth to butterflies. What did he want to talk about. Did he find that I liked different music? What if he found out that I wanted to sneak out and attend a show? Questions were popping in my head faster than you could say Music. I was so nervous. I took in some deep breaths to calm my nerves. I didn't know what to think. Then I saw Harry motion me to the back seating area. I sat down and I saw Harry playing with his phone.

"So, when we were in the car, I took out your earphones and listened to what you were listening to. And it wasn't what I expected." He said looking at me. Oh shit.

"What did you expect? Justin Bieber?" I sassed, getting a little bit anger, since he had no right over what I listen to.

"Yes, or maybe Ariana Grande, or even Taylor Swift." He said his eyes staring ight into my soul. I decided that I was going to stand up for myself, even if it standing up to my brother. He no right to judge me and tell me what to do.

"And?"

"And what huh? You were listening to some kind of screaming noise, and the cover for these albums- oh god, even Justin Bieber does better covers for his albums." I was shocked. Harry's voice had gone deeper, and his eyes were darker now.

"What song was it huh?" I questioned him.

"Something like Heaven above you, and Hell above you." He said still anger lingering in his voice.

"Oh, Hell Above, by Pierce the Veil. They're a good band Harry, they make me happy, and I've been wanting to go to a concert for such a long time, but I can't."

"I don't care, I don't want my little sister becoming emo or gothic by these music, okay. Now give me your phone and I'll delete all the trashy music, and then buy you some good music."

"NO!" I turned around and went back to the bunk and grabbed my phone and earphones, and walked out of the bus. I listened to A Match Into Water by Pierce the Veil. I stopped after walking for 10 minutes and found venue, and stopped next to a bus and cried. I know I'm a baby, but I didn't want to live in my borhter's shadows anymore. I was sick and tired of him always babysitting me. I was miles away from home. I curled up and cried.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard a voice say, walking towards me.

|Comment, Vote, and Follow|