Chapter Sixty- Seven: Blood

|Blood by In This Moment|

Riley & Kellin are 13
Jace is 16
Emily is 15
Gwen is 8

Ricky's P.O.V.

Jace and Emily were now dating, no surprise there, Riley and Kellin were both in middle school and both fit in. Sadly Gwen still can't talk but Kate and I decided that we should make her take online school since Gwen didn't want to leave my side. Riley got used to Gwen and accepted it. Gwen always went on tour with me, since the doctors said she was too afraid to by without me. I was very protective over Gwen, she either had to be with the guys or me when on tour.

As for Riley and Kellin, they're both in middle school. Riley is on the girl's soccer team, and Kellin is on the boys basketball team. Kate would send me photos of the kids. Riley told me that she was popular in school, and she ha a lot of friends. it was great to see my kids happy.

As for Jace, well he's a sophomore in high school. When he was a Junior him and Emily started to go out. He introduced her to us and they've been together ever since. Jace was in his own band, called Misunderstood & Mistreated. He was lead singer and guitar. With the help of us he was going to play Warped this summer before going back to school. We have them our old RV that we used when we were touring, so his band could use it.

Speaking of Warped Tour, I was being Kate and the kids. We had a bigger bus and Riley and Kellin were going with Jace in his bus, so it was all good. Jace wanted Emily to be his Merch girl. I treated Emily like my own daughter and she was a nice girl.

{The Day of Warped}

Gwen's P.O.V.

I watched my uncles and dad pack up everything into their big bus. the neighbors were watching wondering what was going on. I looked over and saw Jace's bus pull up. Cole, his friend who was also the drummer of his band came out and grabbed Emily's and Jace's bags and packed them inside. I was sitting on the grass looking at everyone. Riley came out of the house and sat next to me. She was wearing shorts and a green tank top.

"Are you excited?" She asked. I nodded my head. This wasn't my first time going, but it is with my whole family.

After what felt like hours they were finally done and dad told me to get on the bus. Riley, Kellin, and Emily were all staying Jace's band's bus. I saw Sabrina and Chris walking, and I jumped up and ran to Chris giving him a big hug.

"Hey kiddo." He said carrying me. I gave him thumbs up and smiled. he walked on the bus. He sat me down on the couches and I looked around the new bus. it was bigger. There were posters around the bus and fan art. My dad walked in and sat next to me.

"Do you want to share a bunk with me or be by yourself?" He asked. I held up the number one which meant I wanted to share with him. He nodded his head and held his hand out. I took it and he led me to the bunk area.

"Alright this is our bunk the middle one. Your mom is on top and Ryan is on the bottom. Okay." I nodded my head and grabbed the iPad that was sitting on the bunk. I went to the back and sat and played Sim City. Suddenly the bus jerked forward and everyone cheered. Looked like the bus is moving. I heard a knocking on the back door and I presses the button that allowed the door to open. Allie walked in, and sat down.

"How you doin' kid?" She said. Did I mention that she was pregnant? I smiled and nodded my head.

"I got you something." I looked up from the game and saw that she pulled out a white board and with a marker and a wiper. "Now you can talk all you have to do is write it here." I smiled and looked at the board. Allie smiled and said that she was hungry. I paused my game and walked out. Ghost was getting his clothes ready and Vinnie was getting his bunk ready. I walked and saw my mom talking with Sabrina. I took out the board and wrote 'Mom, look what Allie gave me'

I walked over and showed it to her. She smiled and was happy for me. I smiled and went to dad and showed him, but instead of write mom I wrote dad. I was excited for Warped Tour.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

What band do you want to be featured in this book?

I wrote this on my phone, so I don't know if it's long or short.