Scene Four: Second Chance

{It's short}

Ricky's P.OV.

I took a deep breath and fixed my tie for the one hundredth time.

"If you keep touching that, it will rip." I heard Chris say across the room. He had only one eyebrow on, and was working on the the other. I rolled my eyes and stepped away from the mirror. Jessica and I were getting married again. It was a good thing that the kids liked her because we were going to announce that she's pregnant during the dinner. Jessica and I decided to have a gothic wedding a small venue. We lived close to. The priests was scared to dreamy to say the least.

"Hey, lover-boy come on." Ryan said pulling me by my arm. We exited the room and walked down the dark hallways of the place until we reached with the long doors. My stomach turned as Chris pushed open the door. We all walked to the front with our head high and backs straight. I stood in the front with my arms in front of me. After a few moment Jessica and her dad walked with their arms linked. He handed her over to me and we smiled.

I zoned out on what the guy was saying, and they said my name.

"I do?" I said slightly confused. Good job Rick!

Jessica said her vows and now we were lip locking. Everyone cheered and we both held hands and walked out.

***

Everyone was sitting against the long brown table eating the dinner that we provided. They were talking with each other. I looked over at Jessica and nodded. We both stood up catching everyone's attention.

"We have an announcement to make." Jessica said clearing her throat. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I looked up at her and smile.

"We are expecting." We both said. There were gasp and I looked over eat Riley, Jace, Kellin, and Gwen. They all had smiles on their face. Emily was clapping and nodding at me. She was the one who helped me pick out a suit and everything and gave me a discount since she worked there.

"Congrats man." Chris said patting my back.

|Vote. Comment. Follow.|

One more to go.
^Not Edited.