Chapter Twenty: Remembering Sunday

Kate's P.O.V.
I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, it's been 6 months now and every time I closed my eyes, I saw him. He was the one I loves with all my heart. I hate to admit it but I still did. I was in the U.K. and he was miles away. I finally got up and went to my desk and opened my my laptop and went online to see any tour dates that MIW was playing.
"Motionless In White will be playing in London for two days, then in Europe for three days." I read aloud. "Yes." I bought a ticket and ordered in first class mail so it would come quicker. I went for a shower and wore some skinny jeans and a SWS tank top. I went downstairs and saw Robin and mum having breakfast while Harry and Gemma were watching TV.
"Good morning." I said, with mutters of morning back at me. I grabbed a bowl with cereal and milk and ate. After after I done I went back upstairs and did my make up and hair. I decided to straight it and pin it up.
"I'm going out, I'll be back in a couple hours." I went to my car and drove to the daycare where I worked. I walked inside and saw all the kids playing with each other, they looked at me and said.
"Good Morning, Ms.Katelynn." I smiled and waved at them. I went upstairs and knocked on Isabelle's door. one thing about this place, this was a orphanage. I heard a faith come one, and I opened the door walking inside.
"Hi Isabelle." Isabelle was the oldest, at 14, and the poor girl had cancer. I loved her and Harry paid for her hospital bills and treatments.
"Hey Kate." She answered
"How are you feeling?"
"Eh." she shrugged. "I only have a few weeks left." I let a tear escape my eye.
"I'll miss you so much." I hugged Isabelle and she returned it. I walked out of the door and into the hallways. I got the play area and helped the kids out with their toys or drawings. I noticed I had gotten a call from Unknown. I excused myself and went outside.
"Hello." I answered
"Kate, is that you?" The voice spoke.
"Yes, may I ask who's speaking?" I answered.
"It's me Ricky." my heart stopped
"Ricky."
"Kate, where are you?" He asked
"Rick, I back home." I took a deep breath. "but I'm coming to the show."
"Really?" I swear he sounded so excited.
"Yeah, I have to go, bye maybe we talk later." I saved the number in my contacts, and went inside. I smiled when I saw the little kids were playing with Isabelle and laughing and singing random songs. This was the best thing I could've asked for.
|Vote, Comment, and Follow|
|Sorry if it's too short, but I have no school tomorrow, so I'll try to update. The story is taking a twist and I have everything planned out. I can't believe we reached 4k, this is so cool!!!! I love you guys! |