Chapter Nineteen: A Dream Worth Awhile

|Song For the Chapter: The Don't need to Understand by Andy Black|

Katelynn's P.O.V.

Seeing Ricky again, made my heart break into parts. With her. She was the one, the reason, behind it all. It's been a week, and I stayed with Chris, since I wanted to give Angelo and Kelly their space. Today was their wedding. I let a tear slip through my eyes. Kelly saw me and wiped it away. 

"It's okay bud." I was dressed in another one of my favorite dresses, that I bought from the mall, and my short hair was wavy, and my make-up was done. I closed my eyes and opened them turning around and walking down the stairs, meeting up with Angelo, and Chris. We were waiting for Devin (Ghost, Kylie, Ryan, Ryan- Ashley, and Balz. They found out I was here a week ago, and I learned about Ghost, and we were friends now. 

Once they came, we made our way to the chruch. I took my seat in the back , where no- one could see me. The guys and girls were in the the front standing with Jessica and Ricky. My eyes met Chris' and he mouthed 'It's okay'. I nodded my head, taking a deep breath. Everyone was wearing dark clothing, and Jessica did look pretty, tall, and skinny. She smirked, and Ricky smiled. 

"Rick Olson, do you take Jessica as you wife?" The pastor asked

"I do." My heart broke into millions of little pieces. 

"Jessica, do you take Ricky as you husband?" Jessica smirked. 

"I do." That was it, I was going to run out and leave forever this time. I stood up, everyone's eyes on me now, The guy's eyes widened and Ricky's face priceless. 

"Kate." He looked at me with tears in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry, Chris I can't do this." And with that spoken I ran out of the Church. I ran even with my flats. I didn't like high heels, so I wore flats. Tears fell down my face. 

"KATE COME BACK!" Was heard, shouts from the boys and Ricky were heard, and they were running after me, but I was far ahead. When I couldn't hear their voices anymore, I stopped at a park, and fell against a tree, sobbing my eyes out. A couple with a little girl stopped and the woman looked at me. 

"Are you okay honey?" She asked, her hand on my back rubbing it.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I wiped my face, and looked up at her and smiled the best I could. 

"Here come with me." I followed her to a bench, and her husband took the little girl to play. She took out some wipes, and wiped my face taking of the make- up. 

"Alight do you want to tell me what's wrong?" 

"It's a long story." 

"I'll be ready of it." I told the lady everything. From Harry- to meeting Ricky, to the car accident, to T.J. and up till now. "Oh, sweetie, that must've been hard." 

"I'm just going to find a way back home, my brother was right, he was just going to hurt me." 

"I'll help you." 

Later that night, I went home with the couple, and helped me pay to go home, and I promised them that I would pay them back, and visit sometimes. I was going to leave my bags here at Chris', since most of my clothes were at my home. 

****

I boarded the plane, saying goodbye the little family, and went back home. Home, the word that didn't really have a meaning to me at all. The word that I've been searching for, for such a long time. You can't really find home, you just keep looking and looking. Sometimes home is right where you forgot where it really is. Your heart. Your heart is the only place where you truly live, and stay forever. Cause you heart beats every breath you take in your life. Heart is where you'll be broken or completed. I was neither. I sat on the plane, and slept the whole ride home. 

Once I reached, I caught a cab and went back home. I went to my mum's house, and knocked on the door. 

"Hi mum." 

"Sweetie, I got the text, and you deserve better." I waked inside, and went upstair and saw someone I thought I wouldn't see again. Harry. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"You were right about him." I muttered in his chest. 

"I was just being an older brother." He said. 

Everything was going to be okay, I guess. 

|Vote, Comment, Follow| 

|This is not the end, don't worry!|