Chapter Fifty-Four: Uncle Chis' Advice

|I write sins not tragedies by Panic! At the Disco|

Jace's P.O.V.

Emily and I were drawing, when our teacher told us to start cleaning up. Emily and I gathered all the crayons and placed them all in the box and placed in on the shelf. I got my backpack and unzipped it and neatly placed my folder inside. Emily had her purple back ready and was waiting for me. I walked over and we talked about random stuff. Ms. Keller led outside we all waited for our parents. I didn't see mommy or daddy but I saw Uncle Chris standing there. some other people staring at Uncle Chris like he was a monster. they opened the gates an I ran to my uncle and he hand his arms wide open for me. I ran into his arms and he spun me around. he walked to his car and opened his car and placed me in the carseat. He then sat himself in the front seat and started to drive off.

"So how was your day?" He asked.

"Good, I think I may like Emily." I told him. He looked at me through the mirror and smilled.

"Oh really." He said.

"Yeah, she's so pretty, and her blue eyes are pretty, and she's so nice to me." I smiled thinking of her.

"Hey Jace, can you do me a favor?" Uncle Chris asked.

"Yeah."

"I need you to go to that house, and ring the doorbell and when a lady walk out give her these flowers okay." He explained. I nodded my head and, Uncle Chris got out of the car then helped me get out. He gave a some flowers and I walked up to the door. I rang the door bell and soon enough a woman opened the door and looked down at me and smiled.

"Hi!" She said, her voice was soft. She bent down to my height, and I gave her the flowers.

"My Uncle Chris likes you." I whispered to her, she laughed then set the flowers aside and carried me. I looked at saw that Chris was holding a sign that said, "Will you go out with me?" The girl nodded her head and walked towards Chris.

"Sabrina, I promise, I'll be back, but I have to go get this one to his parents."

Chris's P.O.V.

I smirked as she said yes. I drove down the street, and parked my car in the driveway.

"Jace, buddy we're home." I told him. There was no answer, and I turned around only to met by his sleeping body. I got out of the car and carried him. I rang the doorbell, and Kate opened it. SHe saw Jace and nodded her head.

"Uncle Chwis." I heard the twin yell. I laughed and placed Jace on his bed, then jogged downstairs.

"I have to go, I've got a date." I said to Kate. She raised her eyebrow.

"Use protection." She called out. I roled my eyes and drove back to Sabrina's house. I knocked on the door, and she opened the door. We both sat on the couch and somehow ended up kissing.

Well I think you know what happens next.....

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

*Not edited*

{Sorry about the short chapter, my cousin's house almost got robbed, then we thought that someone was in the bathroom, so it has been a scary day for the past two days.}

Stay strong, and I love you guys!