Chapter Forty-Nine: Right Back Here to Huant You

|Manners: We Are the In Crowd|

Ricky's P.O.V.

sat up and ended up hitting my head on the top bunk.

"Damn it." I hissed. I got out of the bunk and went into the living room. I made myself a cup coffee and sat down, opening the curtains. You could make on the mountains and grasslands. My mind started to wonder off to Kate. She was so beautiful, and such a great mother. I would take a bullet for her. I took out my phone and looked through twitter answering some the questions. Then I went to my photos and looked at the pictures that we took. I laughed at the one with Kate and me, doing a duck face selfie, and then the one with me and Jace in the mud. They're probably sleeping right now.

"Ricky." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Balz getting up. It was only 4am. 

"Hey." I greeted. 

"What are you doing up this early?" He asked, taking a seat across from me. 

"Couldn't sleep I guess." I shrugged. 

"Why?" 

"I had the weirdest dream." I confessed. "Where Kate and I got into a fight, and she waned an divorce. Then I went with the kids to Sarah's, and we had ended up having sex. Then I go to the house the next day and sign the papers for the divorce. I don't want to loose her you know." I told him. Balz nodded and then said. 

"Same with Ash, I'm scared that she'll go with someone who will be there for them everyday. You know. It must be hard for you, you have three kids to look after, and had to leave for this tour. But it's going to be okay man, we're going home tomorrow." He said patting my back. I nodded and looked outside the window. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

I know it's short, but I had written one earlier but it got deleted. I understand that some of you guys are confused, feel free to ask question, and I will answer them asap. :) :):):):)