Chapter Ten: The Roses are Burnt

|Song for Chapter: Don't You Dare Forget the Sun by Get Scared|

Katelynn's P.O.V.

Chris opened the door and there was silence. No noise was made throughout the apartment. T.J. held me up, as the worst possible things that could happen ran through my head. We all walked deeper, and towards the living room. Then there was a noise finally noise.

"Come on, god damn it." My eyes widened, that was Stephanie's voice. We all walked to the room, and saw Ricky tied to the bed, duck taped mouth, and Steph on top of him, trying to drug him in something.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Chris and the rest of the guys yelled. I escaped T.J. grasp adn ran to Stepah slapping her and pushing her off Ricky, and then the rest of the girl beatting the living shit of her. Kelly took out her phone adn started to call the cops. I started to untie Ricky, then slowly ripping off the duck tape, until Balz got annoyed and yanked it off.

"HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE HELL BALZ!" Ricky yelled, while rubbing his mouth.

"Sorry dude, but I've always wanted to do that, and she was taking too long." I pouted adn looked up at Balz.

"That's the point." Ricky answered, looking at Blaz, well more like glaring.

"Ricky are you okay?" I said crying, his eyes looked towardsme and he connected our lips together. The dorrbell rang, but that didn't stop him.

"PDA ALERT!" Ryan yelled covering his eyes, as Chris yelled

"GUYS THE COPS ARE HERE." The police made there way to the room, adn Kylie and Ally were holding he down. They took Stephanie and one stayed and asked us questions. I stayed next to Ricky, and Chris, as everyone else stood around the room.

"So Mr. Olson do you know what happened?"

"Yes sir." I can tell the he was trying to be serous.

"Plese tell us." The cop nodded and looked around the room and smiled when he noticed my tear stained face. "I see your his girlfriend." He looked at me.

"Yes sir, adn that girl was my best friend visiting."

"So, I came home from the recording studio an hour early, in hopes that I could spend with Kate, and when I got home it was only Stephanie, so I thought I would go pick up kate, but before I could, I got knocked out. When I woke up I was tied to the bed, and taped over my mouth. She was going drug me, until the guys and girls came in. Kate pushed the girls over and we held her down. Then we called you, well, Kelly did."

"Alright, we will investigate on this matter, and let you know more information." The cop said leaving the room.

"Wait, Mr. Police." I yelled, everyone else laughing the name. He came back and at me.

"Yes." He answered

"A couple of months ago, I got into a fight with my brother, and he's famous, and then we embarrassed him on live television, and he was so mad. Harry Styles, that's his name. He hates Ricky, and ever since we started to date, he also started to hate me as well, cause they were different. I'm not sure, but I think he might be behide this." I told him. The police nodded.

"Thank you, that will help us." And with that he left. Everyone started to laugh.

"Wait, why are you laughing?"

"Mr. Police, really?" Ally said, leaning on Ryan for support.

I pouted, and Ricky hugged me, "It's okay, that was cute." He said poking my nose. I slapped his hand away.

"GROUP HUG!" Angelo yelled, adn everyone ran and hugged Ricky and I.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me! Double Update!!! |