Chapter Eighty- Five: Answers

|Old Scars/Future Hearts by All Time Low|   

Ricky's P.O.V.

        "What? I'm sorry are you at the right floor?" I asked the girl. She nodded her head.

        "I can explain, please just let me explain." I didn't want to let the girl inside, because she could be a murderer for all I know. 

        "Alright explain." I said, crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow. 

        "Here, these are my birth certifies. My mom told me that you're my dad." What the fuck? Kate didn't have kids, before Kellin & Riley. Jessica didn't have a kid either. 

        "Who's your mom?" 

        "Nicole Smith." Now who the fuck is she? 

        "Sorry, kid, but I think you've got the wrong guy. I don't know a Nicole." I told her. I honestly didn't know a Nicole. I smiled and slammed the door. Well, not really slam but, shut the door gently. Gwen was looking at me from the kitchen. She had her eyebrows raised. 

        "I don't who it was. Maybe a fan, trying to see my house or something." She nodded her head and went back to watching her tv show. The doorbell rang again, and this time I groaned. I walked to the door and saw that it was a guy, with my food. 

        "Hi." I said. I looked behind me and saw the girl. I ignored her and paid for my stuff and went back inside. 

        "Gwen, the food is here." I jumped on the couch and placed the box in between us. I grabbed my phone and called Jessica. 

        "Hey Ricky." She answered. 

        "Do you mind picking up Kellin and Riley for me?" I asked. I was too lazy to go. And plus that girl was out there. 

        "Sure." I hung up and placed my phone on the side. I crossed my legs and watched with Gwen her Sherlock thing. Sherlock is very interested, but I prefer Dexter. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

I know it's a short chapter. 

^Not Edited.