Chapter Twenty- Two: Can you feel my heart?

|Song for the Chapter: Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon|

{Isabelle on the side.}

Kate's P.O.V. 

I attended Isabelle's funeral, which had lots of tears and crying involved. I missed her, and her laugh. I left the graveyard and went back to the hotel where Ricky and boys were staying at. I knocked on the door, and a half- naked Ryan at the door. 

"RYAN!" I yelled covering my eyes. I felt two arms wrap around me and lead me away from Ryan. I opened my eyes and saw Ricky had taken me to his room. "Thanks goodness." I turned around and making my eyes meet Rick's. 

"How was it?' He asked. 

"Good." I answered. 

"Okay, we need to talk." Uh Oh, I was so nervous, as soon as the words left his mouth. I sat down next to him on the bed. 

"What is it?" I said my voice shaking a bit. 

"Babe, not like that." Ricky said placing his hand on my shoulder. "I wanted to know if you would come back with me. Remember our first date together, when I said I wanted to have a family with you." I nodded, remembering that day. "I want to come true." I smiled, grabbing his face and kissing me. Ricky seemed surprised, but recovered. 

"My answer is always yes." I laughed, breaking away. 

"Wouldn't it be nice to be little me and you running around." I nodded yes, and laughed at the thought of that. 

"And pulling on Chris' hair." Ricky added also. "How about we start now, I mean we are old enough? You're 25 and I'm 26. Not that far apart." 

"Yes Rick Olson, I 'd love to have your babies." I said, throwing my arms around. 

"Then we get married." Ricky smirked

"Maybe." I shrugged. 

"Maybe." Ricky jumped on me. "Maybe." Now he was straddling me, with my hands pinned up above me.I laughed, and he leaned down and kissed me. I moaned under his touch. 

{I'm not doing the "it" scene, cause I feel weird writing it, but if any of you want to write it for me, just either message me or comment it below. Thanks for understand!}

The Next Morning

Ricky's P.O.V. 

We were going to Kate's house today to meet her family. We all piled inside the Range Rover, when Kate turned on City Lights. The guys and I all sang all. 

Paralyzed by my envy of the night
I am lost without you here and outside it looks like rain
For the last time, I bleed myself dry tonight
And nothing I could ever write, would help you understand this life
There's so much beauty when your eyes lay lost in all the city lights
The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust.
You are the water in my lungs, we've lost it.
We are all alone.

Paralyzed by my envy of the night
I am lost without you here and outside it looks like rain
Tonight I bleed myself dry, I bleed myself dry, I bleed myself dry
And nothing I could ever write, would help you understand this life
There's so much beauty when your eyes lay lost in all the city lights
The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust.
You are the water in my lungs, we've lost it....
NOW!!!

By the time we were done singing along, we had reached the house that my girl grew up in. We all got out, and I took noticed  that Kate wobbled a bit. We didn't use protection, and I laughed walking next her, giving her a kiss. She glared at me, then opened the door to the house. 

"Mum?" She called out. 

"In here." The voice answered. We all walked into the BIG living room. Harry was there sitting with I'm guessing his other sister. We all talked for awhile. I turned to Harry and asked. 

"Hey man, no hard feelings right?" I said. He sighed, then said. 

"Yeah, I just was a little protective over Kate." Kate smiled. 

"A little." She laughed. "Oh and Ricky is this my older sister Gemma." I said hi, and she waved her hand. I got up. 

"Harry, and Robin, I wanted to ask if I could say to marry to sister and daughter." Kate smiled and stood up holding my hand. 

"Yes." Robin and Harry said at the same time. I looked at Kate, and took out the ring that my grandmother gave me before she died. I slide it  on her finger. 

"I love you." I said. 

"I love you too." 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me| 

{Sad to say, that I will be ending this story. But there will be a squel. Yay! I already have the cover planned out.} 

[Also, I'm dedicating the chapters to you guys. They might be on the other older chapter.]

{Holy Shit, 5k alreadly. I love you guys, and Happy Birthday to my best friend Maddie.}