Chapter Fifty- Six: Disneyland Adventures

|King For A Day by Pierce the Veil ft. Kellin Quinn|

Ricky's P.O.V.

I woke early the next morning and and saw that everyone else was still asleep. Kate was cuddled up to my chest and I kissed her forehead. She looked so innocent, so pretty. I managed to get out and walked to the bathroom and got ready.

***

I walked out and saw that Riley was up.

"Daddy, can we go see pwincess today?" She asked I her baby accent. I laughed and nodded my head at the little girl.

"Yes and you can meet Elsa and Anna." I told her grabbing her and spinning her around. I got her shower and she insisted on wearing a the frozen dress Ryan bought her.

"Mommy is going to to your hair okay." she nodded her head and I turn on the TV and let her watch Elmo. I woke up Kate and she went to the bathroom and got ready. Meanwhile I woke up Kellin and Jace, and Kate came out of the shower. She wore some leggings and a shirt. She picked up Riley and braid her hair into a French braid. I got Jace and Kellin ready, and in about half n hour we were all ready.

"Alright let's go." Kate said. Riley nodded and held hands with her. Jace said he was a big boy and that he would walk without holding hand, so I held Kellin's hands. On our way out, I slapped Kate's ass, and she turned and glared at me. I laughed and we made our way to the elevator. There was an older couple there, and they both looked at us and our kids. I grabbed Jace and held him close.

"Kids these days, having kids at a young age." I heard the woman say. I turned around and looked at her.

"For your information, we are both 26, and we are married, so I don't see a problem with that." I said. Kate placed her hand on my shoulder and the doors opened. We walked out and got a taxi, and drove down to Disneyland.

"Daddy, look Disney!" Riley yelled. Our driver laughed and smiled. We arrived at the location and we thanked and tipped the driver. We did all the things you do to get inside Disney and all that stuff.

[I don't know how's he whole thing works]

Riley was jumping up and down the whole time.

"Hey let's go on the Snow White ride." Kate suggested.

"Yeah." We got to skip the line with out fast pass, that I bought. Kate, Riley and Kellin went together and, Jace and I were together. I could hear Riley's giggles. Jace and I took many selfies, which we pretty funny. After that, the kids wanted to get some foods, so we all bought some ice cream, and ate. I asked someone to take a picture of the whole family. I went to grab my phone when the man said to me.

"You're a very lucky man, to have such a loving family." I smiled and thanked him. Riley gasped at something and ran towards it. I quickly ran after her while Kate and the boys caught up. I came in time to see Riley talking with Anna and Elsa.

"You're very pretty." Elsa said to Riley. She giggled and looked behind and saw me.

"Daddy, can you take a pictuwe." I laughed and nodded. Kellin and Jace wanted to join in so I let them take he photos. Jace even kissed Elsa on the cheek and she returned the favor. We laughed and Kate wanted to go on Nemo ride. I nodded and used the fast pass on there as well. Half way through the ride, Riley got scared and hid her face in my chest, since I was holding her. I held her, and whispered soft things in her ears.

"Look,baby the rides over." I cooed to her. She opened her eyes but wouldn't let go. Our day went like that, we would go on all the rides and eat all the foods that looked good. That was I until we decided to call it a day. Tomorrow we were going to be golfing, and Kate said her dad would take her golfing all the time, so she would be able to beat me. Let's say we placed beats on who would win.

***

We were back at the hotel, and Kate was cuddled up with Riley as they slept. The boys and I were going to watch Batman all night, since on the TV they had a batman show thing.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

[Hey guys, thank you so much for the reads, 31k. By now I would've given up, but I love this story too much to give up. Thank you guys, I love all of you guys. Stay Strong]