Chapter Eighty- Six: I Won't Fade Away

|Old Scars/ Future Hearts by All Time Low|

Ricky's P.O.V.

"Chris, how can we go on tour right now?" I yelled into the phone. Luckily none of the kids were home and Gwen was out with my sister.

"Ricky, we left Warped at what happened. We owe it up to the fans." Chris sighed. I knew he was trying his best not getting angry.

"Fine, but what about the kids? I don't even fucking know what happened to Jace. He just left us." I said, tugging on my black hair.

"Sabrina, Allie, and Ashley are here to take care of them." Chris said.

"I guess that could work. Alright we'll do this tour." I agreed. I heard Chris say yes in the background and hung up. Now I have to tell the kids, that they're staying with Allie or Ashley for three months.

"Dad! We're home." Speak of the devil. Riley, Gwen, and Kellin walked inside and sat on the couches.

"We all need to talk." I said, sitting down. They looked at me. "I'm going on tour and you guys will be with Allie or Ashley. And when you guys are with them please don't trouble them." I told them. Riley and Kellin nodded their head, but Gwen just stared at me. She grabbed her notebook and wrote something down, handing it to me.

Am I going too?

I looked at Gwen and shook my head.

"I'm sorry kiddo." I said with a frown on my face. She didn't even look at me, just got up and left going to her room. Riley looked at me and nodded her head.

"I'll talk to her dad." Riley got up and went to her room. Kellin looked around the room.

"I'm going to play more videogames." He said getting up.

"Did you do your homework?" I asked. He smiled at me, and hugged me.

"Oh, my sweet, sweet dad. I love you so much." He said. I rolled my eyes, and pushed him off.

"Go do your homework. In the kitchen, in front of me." Kellin sulked and went to the kitchen. I laughed and followed him there. Kellin was one of those kids that hated doing homework, and didn't bother looking at the paper, as for Riley she did all of it the minute she gets it.

"I hate my math teacher." I heard Kellin mumble.

"Kellin, you would marry her if she gave you no homework." I pointed out. He just groaned out loud and looked at the paper. Gwen came back out, and gave me a hug, holding up a piece of paper. It was a sorry letter. I smiled and keeled down to her height. I wrapped my arms around her. 

"I love you sweetie. I know your not used to being without me, but we have to try. I'm not risking you getting hurt." Tears filled my eyes as I thought of Kate. She was gone, and was never going to come back. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow| 

Three chapter left! I decided to do some extra scene that weren't mentioned.

^Not Edited. 

Go check out my other story Contemptress.