💚 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗳 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀 {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

This was a request from molliannaowens so thank you, I really enjoyed writing this! I hope you like this 🥰

Flashbacks are in italics.

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, 1984

Having Mick Mars as a dad was fucking rad.

Especially, having Mick Mars as a dad and him being in a band called Mötley Crüe. From the second I met the rest of the band we just clicked and meeting them was the best thing to ever happen to me.

I'm Y/N Mars and I'm friends with Mötley fucking Crüe.

I was 10 years old when I first met these assholes but now, I'm 14 years old and still alive after knowing these boys- so, yeah, I was pretty young when introduced to the three hooligans but I think in a similar way to how Tommy, Nikki and Vince do, so we've always got on very well.

It was honestly a trip- I got to spend time with- in my opinion- some of the coolest guys I've ever seen, I got to hang at band practices and go on tours where the only downsides was my dad getting Doc to give me school work to do but I suppose it had to be done.

Everything about the rockstar lifestyle appealed to me, it was just a great at way to live- I had freedom.

I had a favourite activity to do with each band member, I really didn't have an actual favourite band member, they all were amazing and I love them equally.

My favourite thing to do with my dad was too sit in diners, or on the tour bus and watch people pass by with the two of us sitting taking the piss outta them, it was a great experience- I certainly got my blunt attitude from my dad no doubt about it.

Back to the present anyway and we were currently about 3 weeks into this leg of the tour and we were currently sitting in on the tour bus waiting to set off to the next destination when Dad began laughing.

"What?" I asked.

My dad glanced at me smiling before nodding his head towards the window, my eyebrows creased and I looked out the tinted glass where I saw a guy who had half his hair sticking up in a Mohawk and the other just falling straight- I giggle at the sight "Woah, what happened to him do you think?"

"His right side obviously got into a fight with a live wire" Dad commented.

"Or he left his room in a rush this morning and just thought 'Nah, can't be bothered... I'll look fine like this'- I mean, look at that hair and I thought Nikki has looked weird"

My dad went to reply but Nikki's voice cut through the air "Nikki looks what now? Weird? I ain't weird, weird is you and your father thank you very much" he grinned while passing me, elbowing me lightly in the shoulder.

"Fuck off bassist, this conversation doesn't concern you"

Nikki gives Dad a playful look "Er- my name was mentioned, so, yes this conversation does concern me"

"We were discussing some of your questionable hairstyle choices if you must know after looking at that dude there" I told Nikki pointing out the window at the guy we were talking about.