💚 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

🔥

1989

It was pretty common knowledge Mick was a stubborn asshole. But he wasn't just a stubborn asshole to me, he was my best friend. The friend I've been hopelessly in love with since 1984.

It was all okay though, I could deal with my unreciprocated feelings- aslong as I had Mick as a friend.

The boys were currently on their 'Dr. Feelgood' tour and I'd tagged along by the request of all of the Mötley boys.

We were all sat in Nikki's dressing room relaxing before a show, it was 20 minutes till show time so we just hung and had banter, it's times like this where I'm reminded of the shitty apartment on the strip where we'd all sit around a small table and laugh until our sides hurt.

I got dragged into their shit when they first formed the Crüe, they were doing some crazy shit one night Tommy almost ended up firing a firework at me. Basically, I'd just got back from work and was about to go to sleep when the second I got out my car a lit firework fell from the sky landing on the roof of my car, luckily the firework didn't go off but that didn't stop me from giving the man a piece of my mind.

Tommy apologizes profusely and we exchange names and I told him I lived beneath their apartment, before he offered for me to come up for a drink- I accepted the offer and headed up to him being immediately introduced to Vince, Nikki and Mick.

Within the night we became inseparable, I went onto help create props and outfits for the 4 boys which I still do to this day.

Out of all the boys, I get along best with Mick. We've never disagreed on anything, never argued- we always just chill together at party's. It was great.

So, I was now sat in the dressing room next to Mick while Nikki and Tommy argue over who looks better in my pink leopard print pants.

Vince then comes over to where me and Mick are sitting, I look up at him and he gestured with his eyes to the empty spot next to me.

I nodded and moved the magazine from the spot so Vince could collapse next to me, he fell with his head on my shoulder letting out a deep sigh.

"You alright?"

The blonde hummed. "Peachy, only got a fucking migraine from those two bastards"

Despite the obvious discomfort Vince was in, I couldn't help but laugh at him, the man glares at me, I rolled my eyes and reached into my handbag in between Mick and I and pull out some painkillers and a bottle of water. "Here, takes these might take the edge off"

Vince gladly accepts me offer of pills, downing the water with haste before closing his eyes trying to drown out the increasing volume of Nikki and Tommy's voices.

Eventually, Nikki turns to me from his seat. "Hey, Y/N? Settle this would you, who do you think looks better in your pants? Me or Tommy?"

For the sake of Vince's sanity I reply with "Neither of you, I look best in them because they're my pants."

Mick begins to lightly chuckle at not only my comment but the way both Tommy and Nikki's faces fall both of them expecting me to pick one of them but the plan worked, they both instantly shut up.