💚 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

Disclaimer: Drug abuse.

•🔥•

1985

Me and Nikki were hanging out backstage before a show together like we do every show- we sat talked, laughed and shot up on heroin.

Nikki had introduced me to heroin just over a year ago, and taking it was one of the best decisions of my life.

But, it has put a strain on my friendship with a certain black haired guitarist. We hardly spoke now and when we did he shrugged me off after a couple of sentences he snapped at me.

Mick and I used to be really close, ever since I met him at his audition we clicked he was my best friend apart from Nikki obviously.

Unfortunately for me, I'd also managed to catch feelings for the man which made this situation 100 times worse.. everytime he shrugged me off it hurt way more than it should.

Yes, I'm taking heroin but that doesn't mean I'm a different person, I'm still the same- just more open and fun. So, if anything I've improved myself, right?

Nikki and I did a lot of crazy shit, and add Tommy to the mix we were the most troublesome motherfuckers you can meet.

Right now, it was just before a show and Nik and I were in his dressing room, preparing a hit. Once the drug was melted down and ready we injected the liquid from the syringes into our veins we dropped them into a nearby trash can before cuddling up together on the couch waiting for someone to come and collect Nikki.

And soon enough there was a knock on the door and before it opened and in came Mick- much to our surprise.

The second he saw Nikki and I half asleep- arms wrapped around eachother his eyes darkened and his face went even more emotionless than it was before. He knew what we'd done.

"I was asked to collect you, bassist- so pull your shit together and fucking get to the side of the stage" he huffed while walking into the room, stepping over to Nikki whacking him around the back of the head to bring him into reality.

"The fuck, man?" The younger man mumbled as he woke up and ran his hands down his face.

"We need to go"

Nikki rolled his eyes, slowly standing up. "Okay, okay. Chill out dude- I'm going... fuck"

The second Nikki left, Mick went to follow as he sent a disapproving glance to me but I called out to him before he could completely leave the room "Mick?"

The man stopped walking and abruptly turned round and spat "What?"

My eyebrows furrowed confused with what I'd done to be treated like this "What have I done? Why are you so cold to me, what did I do?"

Mick's face morphs into disbelief, a deep bitter laugh following "Jesus, y-you don't see it do you?"

I shake my head slowly, trying to figure out what he was talking about.

"Fuck Y/N, you're too high to even see it! Y'know what! It doesn't fucking matter, see you after the show.." He snarled before slamming the dressing room door making me jump at the loud sound.