❤️ 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This was a request from NikkiBabySixx_6, so thank you! This idea was cute and I loved writing it but I have no idea what it became near the end 😂❤️

Enjoy it! :)

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, May 1985

My friends are probably some of the most interesting guys you'll ever meet, knowing Mötley Crüe was definitely an amazing experience but they were batshit crazy, that's why I'm so close with them.

I met Nikki first, I met him at an early show he was doing with his old band 'London', they were pretty good and I found Nikki after the show and said how much I enjoyed the show and how much I loved music, he was pretty surprised I wasn't trying to seduce or flirt with him but I was actually interested in what he was doing musically.

We got talking and he revealed his living conditions in passing which weren't the best if I'm being truthful and that's when I offered for him to stay with me, after a little bit of persuasion telling him he'd be no bother he agreed.

My apartment later became the infamous Mötley apartment, which we all look back on in a mix of nostalgia and disgust due to the condition my apartment was when we all moved out in 1983.

So due to all this I was closest to Nikki, but I got on with all the other guys just as well. I did have a small crush on Nikki which did probably put him above the other guys. That's not particularly important.

All of the guys were great though, Mick was pretty easy to figure out when you got to know him, he just likes to keep himself to himself, Nikki is quite a tough person to suss but I managed it relatively easily once he allowed me past his walls, I found that Nikki was a good guy behind all the shit he said and did, he was just lost on how to deal with emotions because of his childhood.

Tommy and Vince though were puzzles to me, really they were, I don't know why but they were hard to fathom out... and when you think of a party arranged by those two you think, wild things where the only aim is to get trashed and if you haven't vomited at least once by the end of the night then you haven't had enough of a good time.

So, you can imagine the shock I felt when Vince and Tommy said they'd planned a party together... but it wasn't so much a party as it was a mini ball.

Vince told me that he and Tom were going to rent out some fancy ass hall for a night not to far away from where we all lived and we were basically going to have a formal get together, but he then also divulged the information that it was Doc who'd coaxed both he and T-Bone into said ball because Doc wanted to invite some executives from Elektra and apparently other important people, when I heard this the idea made a lot more sense.

There was still going to be alcohol but only Champagne, all the hard liquor would be in limited supply.

Vince was still up for the idea but he wasn't too pleased that Doc had took control over everything, Tommy was thrilled with this ball idea as he knew it would probably involve dancing of some degree, he couldn't dance for shit but he enjoyed it regardless.

Mick was grumbling like there was no tomorrow about this party, but Mick grumbles about pretty much anything but we love him for that- and Nikki? Well, he was actually pretty excited, he said he was actually looking forward to a different style of party.