🧡 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

This was a request from EightiesxPlaymate, so thank you so much for the idea ❤️

Also, can we just admire in the picture above how one of the guys wrote on the door 'Mötley Crüe kicked Moscow's Mo Fo Ass' but spelt 'Moscow' as 'Mosow'- the worst thing is they were pretty much totally sober so like whoever wrote that needs to go back to school, it could be any one of them but I have a feeling it might have been Vinnie or Nikki, it's just something they'd do 😂

Anyways, enjoy 😁

🔥

Y/N's POV, 1988

Sobriety was hard, especially for someone like Vince who had been drinking pretty much everyday since he was sixteen years old, as difficult as it was though for him to stay sober since getting out of rehab with Nikki and the other guys I've definitely seen a mild change in the singer.

He seems more relaxed because I knew the alcohol made him think too hard on things a lot of the time, he enjoyed being sober, he had more control over his actions and could focus on things better but ever since late last month when they started draft work on their next album that Vince seems to be focusing a little too hard.

I think he has to feel like he can prove to himself and everyone else that he can live without alcohol and drugs, that he can make music and sing without the confidence alcohol gave him.

Nikki was having the same kind of crisis as Vince but Nikki being Nikki wouldn't ask for help especially if it's him admitting he's struggling to cope with being clean, it shows weakness and that's something Nikki will never do publicly.

For the last few hours Vince has been sat at the dining table while I've been sat on the couch, he's trying to write a song to take with him to the studio, he'd been trying to do this for a week now and hadn't had any luck.

I was getting rather worried about him, but I guess he still ate and drank water and slept so I suppose there wasn't any immediate concern to his health.

I wasn't entirely sure why Vin had suddenly been pushing himself to write songs but I had a sneaking suspicion it was because of Nikki, they had a rivalry between them when it came to music for whatever reason, they loved the hell out of each other but I think Vince got jealous of Nikki's lyrical ability and thus they challenge each other on everything they do.

Right now I was debating whether to ask the man whether he was okay or not, I kept wondering for probably another ten or so minutes before my concern for Vince won out "Baby? You okay?" I asked, seeing how frustrated my fiancé is, Vince glances over at me from the piece of paper he'd been staring at for hours and sighed.

"No, I can't fucking write. I've got nothing, ever since getting out of rehab I've done fucking nothing for the band... I wanna write cause Sixx is always bitching that he's the only one writing but then when I go to actually try and come up with something I get fucking writers block, why can I not come up with anything? It's driving me insane" the singer vented before throwing the pen in his hand onto the table and slamming his head onto the table with a groan.

I chuckle to myself lightly and stand up from the couch and over to where Vince was at the dining table, I went up behind him and began gently massaging his shoulders "These things take time but you'll get something eventually"