🧡 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

Hey!

I'm back at it again with these song based imagines, I love basing imagines for these boys off songs for some reason. This song is one of my favs because George Michael owns me- he's so amazing like literally-

This will be in Vince's POV.

Just a heads up the paragraphs in italics will be flashbacks 🙃

Disclaimer: Cheating.

Anyway, let's get on with the imagine! 😂❤️

•🔥•

Vince's POV, 1991

I'd fucked up.

No, that doesn't even begin to describe how much I've screwed everything.

I loved my wife, I loved her more than anything. Y/N was everything to me... she has no idea- but she wouldn't love me after I told her what I'd done.

It was a drunken mistake... I swear.. I don't even remember at this moment what lead up to it all I remember is waking up in a room which wasn't mine next to a woman who wasn't Y/N.

As soon as a realised I wasn't at home I got outta there immediately, I didn't know her fucking name and I didn't fucking care. I flew out the door and into my car which I vaguely recall saying she could drive to her place seems as I was too pissed to think, let alone drive.

All I could think about on my way back home was the wedding ring which sat on my finger, which seemed a lot heavier since I'd woken up this morning, I stared at the silver band on my finger I couldn't help but remember our wedding day almost exactly a year ago. It was perfect.

I took Y/N's hand and lead her through our friends and family to the dance floor for our first dance as husband and wife- wide smiles permanently attached to both our lips.

I gently placed my hands on her hips and she placed her arms around my neck, we stood swaying gazing into each other's eyes.

We quickly got lost in the music and in eachother so much so that we hadn't even realised when the song we were dancing to had ended and when we finally did we both chuckled at the silence in the room everyone was just staring in awe of us.

A blush spread over Y/N's cheeks embarrassed over the situation, she looked down at the floor briefly and a stand of hair fell infront of her face.... she looked so beautiful like she belonged on the silver screen- like a 50's movie star.

"You're so beautiful" I whisper as I pulled the stand of hair back behind her ear.

She looked up at me- her eyes full of love and admiration- she said nothing Y/N just leaned in and joined our lips.

Tears gathered in my eyes as I recall the memory, my heart breaking more and more each second.

We will never dance like that again.

Maybe... just maybe, I could not tell her, I could lie... but that wouldn't be fair... and anyway I wouldn't and couldn't do that to her. Besides, she knows me too well Y/N knows when something's bothering me I could try to hide it, but she's not that easily fooled.