❤️🎊- 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

Another mini-series! This one covers marriage... so I hope you enjoy this series of imagines 😊

🔥

1984

Today was the day I was marrying Nikki Sixx.

After being engaged for almost a year and after extensive planning it was finally here and to give it extra emotional value Nikki and I hadn't seen eachother since yesterday afternoon we were in separate hotels.

Vince stayed with me while Tommy and Mick stayed with Nikki. I'd asked for Vince seems as he's more slightly more intelligent than Tommy and I thought it best Mick stuck with Nikki seems as Mick was level headed and Nikki when he was nervous.... wasn't.

We stayed in the same room just chatting for hours, Vince did a good job at distracting me from my nerves so I thank him for that.

The next morning however nothing could settle the butterflies in my stomach- I almost actually punched Vince because he wouldn't shut up. I loved him, really I did, we'd known each other since I was 7 and Vince was 6 years old, granted I moved away from L. A when I was 12 and when I moved I met Nikki, I stayed in contact with Vince as our parents remained friends so when Nik and I ran away to L. A I got them to meet up, it took some convincing to make Vince leave his old band but we convinced him and the rest was history.

Vince was actually walking my down the aisle today seems as my dad passed away a couple of years ago so I had to choose someone I loved and trusted- which was Vince. I missed my dad fucking loads and wished he could have seen me marry my best friend- my father had always liked Nikki and always wanted us to get together so when we did he was ecstatic. Vince was a good replacement for my father, he was like my brother, he was always there for me I'm glad he agreed to do this.

While I was thinking Vince was still talking, I'd almost had it- my brain was literally about to implode "Vince... no offence but like just please shut up.." I told him as I paced around the room which was a difficult task in a wedding dress.

"Sorry... I just thought-"

"Vincent Neil Wharton shut up before I shut you up!" I exclaimed in frustration, Vince luckily does go quiet at the use of his full name as he sits on the bed silently sulking.

This did make me feel rather bad because I knew the blonde had good intentions so I sat next to him and tapped his shoulder, he looked at me with his bottom lip sticking out, although I knew he was over exaggerating I still felt the need to apologise "I'm sorry, I know you're just trying to help me I'm just being an unintentional bitch"

"You've been an unintentional bitch since I was 6 years old- I'm sure I'm used to it by now"

"Hey, I changed when I moved away from here! I wasn't as bitchy!"

"Well, that's helpful to know now, isn't it?" Vince smirks.

"It is" I smirked back before sighing "We better get moving, huh?"

Vince craned his head around to catch a glimpse of the clock which was on the other side of the bed "Fuck, yeah, might be a wise decision"

"Come on then, Blondie" I said while getting up and smoothing down my dress holding a hand out for him to take.

"Watch it with the Blondie will ya? I get it enough from Mick"