💛👶🏻- 𝗠𝘆 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

Y/S/N= Your Son's Name.

🔥

1996

It was 10pm on a Friday and I'd just got back home from spending the day designing a new range of costumes for my fashion label and I was happy to come to my husband Tommy and our 6 month old son Y/S/N.

My family meant everything to me, Tommy was my world- and our child only added to that. Tommy and I married 6 years ago, we've been together for 9. We met through Vince back in school but only acted on our feelings in '87.

It was a match made in heaven let me tell you that now. My calm complemented perfectly with Tommy's hyperactivity aswell as having my own streak of hyper-ness.

When I got to the front door and opened it I walked into the house to be greeted by a rather distressed looking Tommy which makes me instantly ask "Hey, you okay? What's going on?"

Wide eyed and alarmed Tommy looks relived to see me "Y/N... he won't stop crying, and I don't know what to do!"

I laugh at my husband briefly, kicking my shoes off and swiftly walking over to the drummer and pick up our child instantly quietening him Tommy stares at me dumbfounded "H-How do you do that?"

"It's a mom thing" I replied shortly, softly bouncing Y/S/N up and down, Tommy smiles.

"Wanna give me this 'mom thing'? I'd appreciate it"

"Grow some tits then we'll talk" I joked kissing the drummer on the lips, Tommy wrapped his arms around me as best as he could with me still holding our son.

"Damn, I'll book myself in for an appointment with a cosmetic surgeon then, shall I?"

The image of Tommy with boobs made me giggle "I'm imagining the image and you actually look pretty hot, not gonna lie. Combine that with the 'Shout' era look and hello bisexuality"

Tommy leant into my ear "That can be arranged"

"I'm sure it can, but as hot as the image is... I like how you are right now"

"So do I" he smirked before slapping my ass slightly releasing me from him. "Go put Y/S/N upstairs then come back down here- I wanna talk to you"

"About?" I question with a raised eyebrow.

"Ahhh, nothing much. You'll have to find out, the sooner you go up the sooner you can come back down"

I rolled my eyes at the mans mysterious antics before doing as I'm told and walking upstairs and placing our son into his room, I gently kiss his head and watch him for a few seconds with a fond smile on my face heading back out the room shortly after and back down to Tommy.

Tommy was in the kitchen when I got back downstairs, he was sat at the table with the kettle boiling, when I entered the room he gave me a wide grin "Here's my woman- sit" he demands playfully patting his lap.

"Really?" I deadpanned.

He nodded excitedly "Yeah, come on!"