•*❤️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 (𝗣𝘁.2) {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This part two was a requested by the original requester EstherSixx, so thank you so much for the idea I enjoyed writing this one.

It's kinda short but sweet, but also not so short at the same time 😂

This one has both a named character and smut, hence the two symbols in the title, the smut isn't that detailed, I'm up for writing it but I can't find it in me to do detailed smut right now so, I apologise if it's a little under whelming but without me boring you anymore, enjoy!

•🔥•

Esther's POV, Late 1982

It's been a couple of weeks now since I officially started as Mötley Crüe's PA, I was loving second of it and Nikki and I we're definitely getting closer and closer, nobody knew about our kiss the other week apart from Vince, Tommy and Mick- Doc would castrate Nikki and probably get me fired if he found out about Nikki and I, although we weren't officially together yet we we're definitely headed in that direction.

We were yet to sleep together, I was a little apprehensive about it, I was a virgin- I hadn't told Nikki that because he hadn't asked and I didn't want him to think I was stupid because he obviously wasn't.

Nikki and I had been staying at each other's places so I spent a couple of nights at the Mötley house while he then stayed a couple of nights with me... Nikki was obviously a sexual person so I was surprised he hasn't asked me to sleep with him, I'm not jumping to conclusions as to why, I knew if I did that I'd just upset myself so I stayed quiet and when he brought it up I'd tell him, lying to him wouldn't be a good move, I didn't want to risk losing him because I was in love with him.

Tonight, Nikki was upset getting ready to go out with his bandmates and I was sat watching TV, he was round my place and had seen since Thursday, it was now Saturday night.

I was getting rather into this TV show I was watching when I heard Nikki call my name from my bedroom "Esther!"

"What?!" I called back a little irritated at being interrupted.

"Can you come up here? I need your help!"

"With what?!"

"Just come up here!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up from where I was comfortable on the couch, making my way slowly towards the staircase and ascending getting to the second floor and going straight into my bedroom where Nikki was sat at my vanity, he smiled when he saw me but before he could say anything I held my hand up stopping him "You better have a good reason for calling me up here, Sixx"

Nikki smirked "Er, excuse you? Mind your tone, I'm your boss"

"Technically, Elektra are my bosses" I fired at him standing right next to him "Now, what do you want?"

"I was just wondering if you could do my make up for me?"

"You can't do it yourself?" I asked with amusement in my voice.

"Well, I can... but I don't want to... I want you close to me"

"You're so cuddly when you're not being an asshole"