💛 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗨𝗽 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

This was a request from EightiesxPlaymate, so thank you very much, this one was fun to write, although I feel it isn't that good.

Enjoy it, regardless! 😁

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, 1989

You know when you meet someone and you fall for them, but you know being with them is a massive risk... well, that's what I did with Tommy Lee. From the moment my brother Vince introduced me to the drummer back in high school I was attracted to him, that was way over ten years ago, it doesn't feel that long but it has been.

Tommy and I initially got together romantically in 1984, engaged in 1985 and married in 1986. The last three years being the wife of Tommy Lee have been great and I can't deny that, he's always treated me right I can't fault him for that, he's a good guy, the only problem is he's too nice for his own good.

He's nice to everyone and often does things for people without thinking, for example about two months ago one of Tommy's friends, Heather Locklear who was a TV personality broke up with a boyfriend and she was pretty upset about it, she told Tommy and he basically took her out to dinner to try and cheer her up. Now this wouldn't bother me half as much as it did if he'd have told me that he was taking her out for dinner, he didn't and that pissed me off.

I had to find out a couple of days later as it was plastered all over the magazines in the store when I went shopping- I left the store immediately and went straight back home immediately yelling at Tommy for what he'd done, I then told him that until he realises that what he did was wrong I left, and went to stay with Vince.

Maybe this was me overreacting but how would you feel if your husband took out an attractive TV star for dinner after she'd just broke up from her boyfriend? I knew they were friends but it just got to me because he didn't tell me he was taking her out, he lied to me and told me he was going over to Nikki's, he wasn't truthful with me and I didn't like that.

I've been with my brother ever since and he didn't seem to care, Vinnie and I have always been inseparable our parents have always said that we never used to do anything without one another when we were kids... Vince was only a year older than me but that didn't stop him from being fiercely protective and Tommy earned himself a fist in the jaw from Vince the next time my brother saw my husband after I walked out.

Today the boys were filming their video for 'Without You', a song which I hadn't actually heard before... it was a song that Tommy had kept from me, and Vince, Nikki and Mick too... they wouldn't let me hear it, until today that I'd because Sharise, Vince's wife, who was also my best friend had said that I was invited to go onto the set of the video.

I was hesitant about it at first because of having to face Tommy but Vince then sat with Sharise the other night when we were watching TV and they basically nagged the shit out of me until I agreed to go, it took them three hours but they got there eventually.

Arriving on set then was kind of a weird experience knowing I'm going to have to face my husband, that didn't happen instantly though, Nikki came over to me the second he saw me and gave me a hug and we chatted for a while until Tommy inevitably came over to us- Nikki as soon as he noticed the drummer rather awkwardly cleared his throat and vacated the area as quickly as he could saying something about going to talk to Vince.