❤️💍- 𝗬𝗲𝘀 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This is my first mini-series imagine!

The first mini-series is as you can gather from the title: Proposals- one of these will be down for each of the boys starting with Nik and going in the imagine order of Vince, Tommy then Mick.

Enjoy!

🔥

1985

Nikki and I were currently inside his dressing room backstage of one of the shows of the 'Theatre Of Pain' tour and... well- he was acting weird.

I mean, yes he's Nikki he's never normal, but I don't know he seems... distracted.... nervous. He kept watching me, he hadn't let me out of his sight at all the last couple of days.

I'd tried to talk to Tommy, Vince and Mick but they weren't any help as they said that he was no different than normal. Which was a fucking lie.

It was about 10 minutes until show time and a roadie knocked on the door informing us of that fact which made the already on edge Nikki almost have a breakdown as he stood up and began pacing around the room.

My eyebrows furrow at the action "Nikki? You okay?"

"Huh? Y-yeah, I'm fine" he says glancing at me with a forced smile.

I sigh getting up and walking over to my boyfriend placing my hands on his arms "Hey, I know when something's wrong Nikki. What is it?" I ask my voice soft hoping to calm him down from whatever's got him so worked up.

As the man looked at me through his long black hair I saw pure fear in his eyes which made me deeply worried as I'd never seen him like this before. Nikki wasn't one to get scared, especially over a show... or atleast that's what I'm assuming was wrong.

"I can't tell you" he tells me in a hushed tone.

I smile at him in confusion "Why not?"

"I just can't!" He snapped which made me jump slightly before he instantly began regretting it "I-I'm sorry... I just can't say... I didn't mean to snap..." he sighed before dropping himself rather ungraciously onto the sofa placing his head in his hands, bouncing his knee up and down.

The longer he acted like this the more worried I became, carefully I shuffle over to him placing myself in the empty space next to him "Well... whatever it is that's worrying you I'm sure it'll be fine... don't let it get to you, okay?" The bassist said nothing so I nudged him "Hey, I love you"

Nikki looked at me letting a grin spread across his face as I put an arm around him and rested my head on his shoulder "Love you too" he mumbles while taking a deep breath calming his racing heart.

Not a second later however the door burst open and Vince came in "On in 5, man. We're wanted by the stage"

"Right, thanks..." Nikki replies rather rushed while standing up and walking towards the blonde- just before he gets to Vince he turned back to me "You coming?"

I nod firmly "Of course, is that even a question?" I asked while also standing up. The three of us then join Mick and Tommy at the side of the stage.