💛 𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

🔥

1982

Tommy and I were currently out in a restaurant- yes, a restaurant not a bar or a strip club- Tommy wanted us to have a romantic dinner out which I completely agreed with seems as we didn't do it very often.

However, this was a suit and tie type place and Tommy simply refused to comply with the dress code. They let us in because the staff weren't that bothered, but they weren't the problem it was the customers- all of them seemed to be middle class posh, god preaching goodie goodies.

From the moment we walked in everyone and I mean everyone in the restaurant turned and stared at us- well, they were staring at Tommy in disgust and me in confusion and pity not understanding why a girl like me was with someone like Tommy. They were all judging him without knowing him and it pissed me off.

Tommy was for now shrugging off the looks he was getting- straightening out his leather jacket and adjusting his belt on his tight red leather pants as we sat down at a table.

A waitress approached us quickly a excited look on her face obviously recognises Tommy because Mötley Crüe were getting big in this part of L.A. "Sorry to intrude but- erm... are... are you Tommy Lee from Mötley Crüe?"

At her words Tommy's face lit up with joy- although he and the others were getting noticed more and more the feeling still hadn't worn off- the feeling of being loved. "Yeah, thats me"

"Wow, this is so cool...." she whispers while trying to compose herself "I-... erm.. Anyway, is there anything that you'd like?"

Tommy looks over to me, I smile to him and just ask her for the spaghetti while Tommy takes a few seconds longer checking over the menu and deciding on lasagna. The waitress takes our orders and walks over in the direction of the kitchen.

As we wait for our food I see a couple out of the corner of my eye looking over at my boyfriend in horror as they move there gaze all over him. I didn't want to say anything to Tom, it would make him uncomfortable and that's something I didn't want to do. Especially tonight. So I just let it be, they could judge him all they wanted, I knew him and he wasn't anything like they thought.

It was like that for a good 15 minutes, as we waited for our food. Once it arrived we ate it and had a conversation about a song that Nikki was working on with Tommy it sounded great in all honesty- I couldn't wait to read it, and for Vince to sing it because Vince's voice does things to your head, It's that good.

Unfortunately, the goodie goodie couple were still around- not so subtlety still sending glances over in our direction and what was even more unfortunate was Tommy had taken an interest in the decor of the restaurant and just so happened to look in the direction of the judgemental couple- out of curiosity Tommy's eyes landed on them for a second, and just as he was about to look back to me they both let out a scoff which alerted Tommy back to them.

My boyfriend stares in confusion at the pair as I eye the situation and see this isn't looking good. "Excuse me, but have I done something?" Tommy asks the couple as they continue to stare at him like he was a shameful secret.

The woman looks at her husband and shakes her head. "No... it's just this isn't the kind of environment we'd expect someone with your...-er... interests- It's usually the inside of a jail cell isn't it?"