❤️ 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This was a request by EightiesxPlaymate, thanks so much for the idea! I really enjoyed making this one.

This imagine is based vaguely on the song 'Moonlight' by Ariana Grande, as requested so without further ado, enjoy!

This is a little shorter than a lot of my other Nikki imagines but is definitely sweet ❤️

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, 1990

I had a couple of days off work, so naturally I was spending them alone, cuddled on my couch with a bowl of popcorn binge watching MTV, I worked for my best friends which so happened to be the boys of Mötley Crüe, I was their outfit designer and had been for many years, though Nikki was the first of the guys I met and the one I was closest with, he'd came up to me one day in 1980 when I'd been kicked out of the design college I'd been studying at.

I was sat on a bench with my sketchbook of designs in my lap re-evaluating everything I had in my life, my dream was to be a designer but the college had dropped me because my ideas we're apparently 'tasteless and visually repulsive', I'd been sat on that bench for a couple of hours before a man sat next to me, a man I learnt was called Nikki Sixx.

We got talking, we got acquainted with names and told him what I was doing out here and why I was upset, explaining about my college predicament and he told me about the band he'd just formed and how they were playing local bars and clubs.

Nikki then enquires into my sketchbook and asks to look at the designs I had, I declined at first because of what the college had said about them but Nikki was a very persuasive man and I eventually let him take the book off me and look through it.

At first I was nervous the was just going to laugh and say they were shit but he didn't... he genuinely liked them, loved them even and said he could do with my ideas for him and his band mates for stage costumes.

Needless to say, I stayed in touch with Nikki and, designing all their outfits and era styles, I became close friends with Nik, even falling in love with him somewhere down the line.

I loved working for the guys, but seems as they were on a small break from touring right now it gave me some time to myself, away from the hectic life of being out on the road.

But I should know by now being friends with a man like Nikki Sixx meant that he wasn't going to leave me alone for too long, I hear a series of knocks on my front door and instantly went to investigate who was disturbing me, I got up and went to the door unlocking it and pulling it open "Nikki?" I wonder as I opened the door, seeing him stood there on my doorstep, he smiled at me but he didn't say anything, the bassist just stepped forward and hugged me out of nowhere, I smiled back and laughed lightly hugging him back "Not that I don't enjoy a visit it a hug from you but whats the occasion?"

"There isn't one, there doesn't have to be an occasion for me to see or hug you" he mumbles falling silent for a few seconds before randomly saying "This is gonna be random but can we watch a movie?"

"Sure... what kind of movie?" I smiled, liking his spontaneity, it's a trait in Nikki I've always found insanely attractive.

"Anything, I don't really care, just wanna sit and be with you"

"Has something happened? You're acting weird, Nikks"