💚 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 (𝗣𝘁.2) {𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀}

This was requested by the original requester TheCreepyChickMars, so thank you so much!

I'm sorry this took so long but I had exams and just couldn't focus on writing, also I know you asked for this to be smutty but it's too time consuming and it's taken me long enough to write this anyway, hope you don't mind too much ❤️

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, 1985

So, I was about to be picked up by Mick so we can go to the restaurant we'd arranged to go too, initially we were going to meet at the restaurant but Mick said 'fuck that' and told me it's easier for him to pick me up, I wasn't against this and supplied him with my address so he could find me, he rang me a short while ago saying he was just about to walk out the door.

This leads me too now, sat on my couch waiting for Mick to pull up outside- y'know when he approached me last night I was honestly shocked, he's always been my favourite member of the band but he wasn't usually the guy to pick up girls.

I've seen Nikki, Vince and Tommy around before but never Mick- I never thought I'd be a rockstars type, okay, sure Nikki hit on me once but he wasn't genuinely interested in me like Mick is, even if Nikki was genuinely into me, he's not exactly relationship ready right now, and he's not my type anyway- as I've said, he's good looking, I can't deny that but he's too out there for someone like me.

Being a stripper has given me confidence in myself but I'm still a rather shy person when you take me out of that environment, I hope Mick doesn't mind that, it shouldn't bother him as he's similar to me in that respect.

Mick was an intriguing guy and was severely underrated both as a man and a guitarist, I've never been able to fathom why, but not that it matters, I see him for who he is and that's all that matters.

Eventually, when I heard Mick pull up outside I grabbed my purse and made my way out of my apartment, obviously checking it was him before I went out, and heading down the flight or two of steps before reaching the ground- I took a second or so to admire Mick's very red corvette before walking over and opening the door of the car and getting in, I placed my purse in the footwell and looked at the man who greeted me "Evening" Mick smiled.

"Evening" I smile back before immediately looking at his attire then looking at mine "Though I feel I've gone way overboard with what I'm wearing"

Mick laughed "Nah, don't worry about it... I hate flashy clothes, I only wear them if I have no other choice... hope you don't mind"

"No, not at all... but you could have said something so I didn't make an effort" I chuckled back playfully.

"Trying to impress me, hmm?" He teased.

"Maybe" I shrugged casually, not caring if he knew I was looking to impress him.

"Well, consider me impressed... you look stunning"

I blushed a little at that "You think?"

"Yeah, I do" he says softly before swiftly moving the conversation on, not letting the possible tension threatening to rise have its chance "So, I never asked you earlier how's your day been?"