❤️ 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This was a request from EightiesxPlaymate, thank you so much for the idea- I like this one.

Enjoy it!

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, 1989

Vacations were something a lot of people take for granted but for me and my fiancé Nikki, we can't take things like vacations for granted- especially the last few years, it's just been one thing after another preventing us for going away together.

If it wasn't recording an album it was touring, if it wasn't touring it was Nikki's drug problem then if it was that it was because practically half of last year the boys were in rehab, then there was my job- I was an artist, I made pottery and stuff for movie sets, I'd also made set pieces for the boys for their music videos which was always Nikki's idea. I loved my job because I've always been an artsy type person, but it made a vacation even more impossible.

But now, Nikki and I had managed to clear our schedules for just over a week so we could actually go away together, it'll be our first vacation as an engaged couple since Nikki proposed to me at Christmas so I was pretty excited.

We were on vacation in Italy, which is obviously in Nikki's blood but although he was part Italian he'd never really been to Italy, we'd been here for three days now- we were staying at my aunts place, she, like me is a very creative person and we have a shared love of pottery, she moved here to Italy about five years ago saying it gave her more creativity which I can understand, it's beautiful where she lives.

The thing I love about my aunts house here was the pottery workshop she had which was coincidentally right underneath the part of her house Nikki and I were staying in, I've already used it a couple of times since being here, it's really quite therapeutic.

Nikki and I had just back from a date, something we haven't had I a couple of months, it was nice to just sit and chat without having to think about work or getting up in the morning, it was a welcoming change- we went to this restaurant my aunt had recommended to us when we got here, it was actually better than I was expecting, you get a good portion of food for your money.

Upon getting back though I was pretty done in, I went straight upstairs, I first brushed my teeth but after I'd done that I went straight to the bedroom, where I instantly got undressed down to my underwear and put on a baggy shirt and then got straight into bed.

Nikki joined me a few minutes later stating as he entered the room "Your aunt cornered me and asked me about tonight- I mean, you could have at least stayed with me, she's your aunt not mine"

"She will be your aunt when we get married"

Nik rolled his eyes "But we're not married yet, are we?"

"The cheek on you- if you want to go through with marrying me then please, don't sass me" I command as Nikki just smirked a little and leant down to me.

"You love my sass and don't even deny it" he hummed before then adding "I think I'm gonna go for a shower, so I'll be ten minutes tops"

I nodded placing a chaste kiss to his lips "Okay, I'll wait here"

Nikki nodded but I could see he wasn't satisfied with my reply as he then stood back up straight and purposely slowly took off his shirt, I couldn't help but admire him because he was so beautiful, more beautiful than any other man I've am ever laid eyes on but I knew he was doing this because he wanted me to shower with him and I wasn't in the mood for a shower tonight, I had one this morning so I'm clean until tomorrow.