🧡👶🏻- 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

Y/D/N= Your daughter's name.

🔥

1987

Mötley Crüe were currently on their 'Girls, Girls, Girls' tour they'd been on the road for a good few months now. Vince had wanted me to join him from the beginning, but I had a few projects to finish as I worked as an outfit designer- I've worked for many well-known bands and musicians over the last few years like the Crüe, Van Halen, Kiss, Michael Jackson, Guns 'N Roses among a few others, the latter two names listed there being very close friends.

It was actually Vince's idea for me to peruse designing as a career seems as I had done the boys costumes since the very beginning of Mötley- and having been with Vince from when he was in Rock Candy it was safe to say Vince knew I had a talent having made most of his outfits for those gigs.

Another reason why I didn't go on the first part of the tour was that 7 months ago I'd given birth to Vince and I's daughter Y/D/N and I wanted to try and get her used to the normal world before thrusting her into the loud, energetic atmospheres of stadiums.

As much as Vince disliked the idea of being away from us for so long, he understood. But then once he came home for a couple of weeks during a break he got once again accustomed to having both me and Y/D/N around him leading him to beg me relentlessly for us to join him on tour.

Eventually yes, I gave in, I agreed to go but I had to finish a few details for an outfit but I assured him it would only take a couple of days and that we'd be with him before he knew it.

Which leads me to now, after landing in the place they boys were currently touring- I got into a car which Doc had booked for me taking me to the stadium, it would be the first time Y/D/N would see her father doing his job and I was rather excited although I knew she wouldn't understand what's happening it was still a special moment.

As I got driven through the streets I couldn't wipe the smile from my face knowing in a few minutes I'd be watching Vince do what he does best I always loved watching Vince perform there was just something about seeing him on stage he's in his element there, he was born to perform.

Soon the driver had pulled up at the back entrance and before I could get out a security guard came up to the window and knocked on it- after hearing the sound I opened the door so he could speak. "Mrs Neil, if you'd like to follow me"

I'd never seen this particular guard before and he knew who I was... I mean, I'm quite well known myself for my designing and for being the wife of Vince Neil but I've never been able to get around the fact that people knew who I was, then again, Doc probably said I'd be arriving so maybe it's not that shocking.

"Thank you" I smiled to the man, still holding Y/D/N tightly against my chest. I'm lead inside into the arena through the backstage area, past the dressing rooms where I could hear the boys playing before I could get any closer to the performance Doc came round the corner smiling once he laid eyes on me. "Y/N! You're here, how was the journey?"

"It was alright thanks, when did the boys go on?"

He shrugged and thought for a few seconds "Not long ago... maybe 15 minutes? You know I had to force Vince to go on stage, he wanted to postpone the show until you got here but I managed to convince him to go- I've never seen Vince so excited and reluctant to do a show before" Doc chuckles, his gaze then drifts to the baby in my arms this was the first time Doc has seen her in a number of months and she had grown to say the least "She's really grown, hasn't she? You can definitely see Vince in her"