🧡 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

Disclaimer: Uses references to drugs and Alcohol, miscarriage and car accidents.

•🔥•

1986

The day had started pretty regularly for the boys of Mötley Crüe- working in the studio on a new album, chilling and having a laugh and drugs... a lot of drugs.

Nikki was high when he came in, and brought with him a large quantity of cocaine convincing the other guys to join him on his high- mostly his words were aimed at Mick and Tommy but both the guitarist and drummer had sensibly opted out of a drugs binge today because they actually wanted to get something done for once but Vince said he'd get shitfaced with Nikki and so then the pair went wild.

Nikki wasn't expecting Vince to do the drugs- seems as he'd done a pretty good streak of being practically clean- the black haired man didn't comment at first on the quantity of drugs Vince was knocking back because he thought the blonde would stop after 2, perhaps 3 lines. But no.

They were quite used to being shitfaced, so much so that them being high now was just their natural mindset, but one thing which did change was Vince's persona- You are always a sensitive subject for the singer, but times that with drugs and you've got a dangerous combination.

None of the boys dared bring you up in any context when Vince was under the influence of anything- but Nikki today forgot that memo and made a throwaway comment about you to the blonde about his drug consumption after they'd both snorted another line of coke.

Vince came down on the bassist like a tonne of bricks- Nikki started by defending himself assuring Vince that he meant nothing by the comment- which was a lie because he did but wouldn't admit it as he wasn't in any mood to fight- but Vince well... he wasn't having it. The conversation became even more unfriendly not a few minutes later.

"I'm fucking done with you man!" Vince screams.

Nikki looks at him wide eyed. "Me?! What about you! I'm just tellin' ya the truth. If you keep doing drugs like this you're gonna lose your fucking wife!"

Vince scoffs. "Says the man with a fucking thousand dollar a-day heroin problem!"

"I don't have a pregnant wife to look after! Trust me, She's gonna take your kid once it's born and fucking run! Dude, Sometimes I think I care about her more than you do!"

As soon as the words are uttered Nikki knows he fucked up. Yes, Nikki had become practically your brother and he cares for you and loves you deeply, but obviously it's nothing like how Vince loves you... he loves you more than life itself.

Tommy and Mick who had been silently watching this 5 minute screaming match both share a uneasy look between one another as they see Vince ball his fists at his sides and begins to speak in a eerily calm tone "Say that again"

Nikki just stares at the blonde, fear swirling within his eyes as he swallows hard.

"Say it again!" Vince demands slightly louder. The bassist still doesn't reply and this causes a switch to flip within the singer "FUCKING SAY IT AGAIN!"

Vince then leaps for the Raven haired man pushing him with such force Nikki flys about 6 feet backwards into the floor of the studio. The blonde then holds Nikki down and begins punching him repeatedly in the jaw "SAY IT AGAIN! FUCKING SAY IT AGAIN!"