🧡 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 (𝗣𝘁.2) {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

This was requested by justmaves, so thank you for the part two request :) ❤️

Enjoy!

•🔥•

Vince's POV, 1989

So, I did it- I won the race.

Trust me, when I realised that I was going to win I almost ended out crashing the car I was that hyped- so, I wisely decided to not freak out until I'd actually stopped, it would have been unfortunate if I'd have died right before getting the chance of spending more time with Y/N.

After the race just like she's done promised if I won, we fucked but it wasn't like a five minute thing, I took my time with her seems as this wasn't going to be the only time we got intimate with one another.

We sat and spoke for a little while afterwards and just chatted random shit- unfortunately we did eventually have to part ways, there was a few interviews I had to do as well as Y/N having to do her job.

She'd agreed that we can still do dinner and what not later and I had been looking forward to that, we met up after a couple of hours with me back into normal clothes, jeans and a Crüe shirt, cause you gotta do the self publicity, with a leather jacket and Y/N also in jeans with a off the shoulder crop top, I couldn't help but stare at her- man, she was beautiful.

I wasn't entirely sure where to take her, but she'd said if I took her somewhere posh she'd castrate me without hesitation.

I took this as a sign just to take her to a place I'm familiar with, Denny's diner, a place me and the boys spent a lot of time over the years. Seems as we'd both driven here I told her just to follow my car, which wasn't hard, it was a bright red Ferrari, I doubt you could miss it.

The plan worked well and Y/N followed my car without an issue, the diner was about forty minutes from the race track but that wasn't a problem the drive wasn't too bad anyways, when we actually got to our destination I got out of my car and went to over to Y/N as she got out of her own vehicle and locked it with a small smile on my lips "Is this good or am I still getting castrated?"

Y/N giggled and locked arms with me "Don't worry you can keep your balls for now"

"Thank fuck for that" I chuckled as we started to make our way into the diner, I sat us at a table and we both were almost immediately approached by a waitress.

We ordered drinks, both us getting two glasses of Pepsi and ordering our food, both of us going for the same thing, which was a burger and fries, the failsafe option.

As we waited for our food we made open conversation, which flowed well, better than any conversation I'd ever had with my ex wives.

"So, how's being a rockstar?" Y/N asked after we'd just finished talking about our school lives way back when we were teenagers "Every boys dream, huh?"

"Not mine originally, I wasn't sure what I wanted to be when I was a kid... being a rockstar's great, yeah, it's great for someone like me who always loved being the centre of attention- but it can get pretty lonely sometimes, you don't know who you can trust and who you can't, people want to use you and be with you just for the sake of it, they don't have any actual interest in you, that was okay at first but it gets old real quick, it's why I haven't actually had that many proper relationships cause the chicks don't want to know me for anything other than my name and my money- Sharise and Beth were pretty much the only serious relationships I've ever been in and even they went to shit in the end... and can I be honest with you?" I questioned.