❤️ 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

A/N: I'm making this an unofficial part 2 of my earlier Nikki imagine 'Yours Forever' because I unintentionally made it fit in with that timeline... soo... 😂

Enjoy!

•🔥•

Late 1994

Nikki and I were sleeping peacefully, cuddled together, with Nikki's head on my chest and our legs entwined. Until, our almost 3 and a half year old daughter Violet came into our room, climbed onto the bed and began poking Nikki and I repeatedly to wake us up.

"Mommy... Daddy..... Mommy! Daddy!"

I opened my eyes and looked to Nikki who woke up at the same time with a deep groan as he got blinded by the bright light from the windows before his eyes landed on the child- his brows knitted in confusion as he observed her "Vi? What's wrong sweetie?"

"I'm hungry" she states crossing her arms over her chest, sticking out her bottom lip knowing we couldn't refuse her when she did and this really was such a Nikki thing to do and he knew that. Violet was practically a girl version of Nikki and he fucking basked in it.

Nikki turns to me, his eyes asking permission to move out of bed, I sigh and nod knowing she wouldn't give up until we both got up. So he throws the covers back and throws his legs over the side of the bed, and I do the same.

A massive grin broke out on our daughters face as she watched us stand up and grab our robes from the back of our bedroom door.

Violet jumps off the bed and sprints past us and heads straight down the stairs. I chuckle along with Nikki at her antics.

"Why can't she be like me, lazy, and respectful of others sleep" I comment while moving my way down the stairs.

"Because that's boring. I'm fun."

"Fun? That's what your calling it? How about bat shit crazy annoying dickhead. I think that's more accurate"

Nikki pulled a face and raised an eyebrow "Ow, that hurt- that's grounds for divorce"

"Fuck off"

Nikki then stops walking and points to me "See? Abuse! I'm contacting my solicitors"

A light chuckle escapes my lips as I also stop moving, turning back to my husband with a smirk "Go on then, but I'm keeping the house and the car"

Nikki smirked back stepping down the last couple of steps to meet me at the bottom, he takes me by the waist and pulls my against him, grazing his lips over my ear "In your dreams"

He pulled back then and went to kiss me but didn't get the chance as Violet stood in the doorway of the living room glaring at us "You guys are taking too long! Come oooonnn!" She whines while grabbing my robe pulling me- so I reach behind me and take a hold of Nikki so he can't run back upstairs.

The second we get into the kitchen Violet begins to walk around the kitchen collecting ingredients for pancakes. While she was distracted Nikki leant to my ear and whispers "Cockblocked by a child"

"Well, that's what you get... it's your fault you decided not to use a condom"

Nikki slaps my ass and mumbles with a smile heading over to our daughter "Ah, but it takes 2 to tango"