💛 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

This was a request from clahendrix, so thank you so much for the idea, hope you enjoy it!

This one is short but sweet 💞

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, Late 1987

Life married to a rockstar was a very different experience from normal life, it wasn't bad by any means but it was never quiet and times that with the cries of a three month old baby at half past three in the morning every day then life was the furthest thing from quiet you can get.

Tommy and I got married last year and ever since then we'd tried for a baby, when I actually fell pregnant Tommy was like a kid himself, he was so excited it was honestly adorable.

We ended out having a beautiful baby girl, who we'd called Amelia or Amy for short- she was our world and had Tommy wrapped around her little finger, he'd do anything for her and she's only three months old, god knows what will happen when she's three years old.

Amelia was a real daddy's girl but it didn't bother me because Tommy was an incredible dad.

It was about 7am now and Tommy had gone downstairs with Amelia about two hours ago seems as she'd been crying non stop for about two hours, we'd tried everything to try and get her to stop but she wouldn't, so T-Bone took her away from me so I could try and go back to sleep while he dealt with her, I'd tried though and I couldn't, I've found that ever since having Amy I can only sleep with Tommy next to me- why this happens I don't know but it has.

I hadn't seen a lot of him during my pregnancy necessarily due to him being on tour, it was part of the job but it had been hard both on me and Tommy, but he had managed to convince Doc and Doug with the help of Mick, Vince and Nikki to cancel the rest of the tour when I hit my eight month mark in early August. It was nice to have the assurance that when I went into labour Tommy wasn't going to be half way across the world.

By now, I'd totally given up on trying to sleep knowing it just wasn't gonna happen so I thought it best to head downstairs to where Tommy and Amelia were, I hop out of bed and begin to make my way downstairs, upon getting there I see Tommy sat on the couch watching TV "Hey"

Tommy turns and looks at me turning the TV down so it was pretty much silent "I thought I told you to stay upstairs and sleep, you disobeying orders now, hmm?" Tommy smiled playfully as I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch next to my husband.

"I tried but I couldn't, don't blame me- I'd love to be asleep right now but if my brain won't clock off then there's not much I can do about that unfortunately" I said softly placing my head on Tom's shoulder, I then looked over at the crib Amelia was in a few feet away- seems as we have one for both downstairs and upstairs, it was easier that way- Amy was fast asleep and I was mildly impressed "How'd you manage that?"

Tommy follows my eyes and laughed lightly "With great difficulty, I'll tell you now- it took me forever, you could probably still hear her crying"

"No, I buried my head underneath my pillows, I didn't hear a thing"

"Lucky you" Tom scoffed "I'm half deaf in one ear because of having her screaming into my ear" he added nodding towards Amy.