❤️ 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This was a request from NikkiBabySixx_6, I appreciate it thank you! Enjoy it! 🥰

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, 1985

Nikki and I had a day where neither of us had anything to do, so we had decided to just have a lazy day, the boys were meant to be recording their next album which was to be released in a few months, their recording sessions though had been canceled for the next few days as their producer, Tom Werman, had phoned in sick.

Nikki was a little too excited when he got the phone call yesterday, with him immediately planning our days scheduling everything, I found it incredibly adorable, I didn't stop him eventhough it was completely unnecessary.

We'd done nothing yesterday too, I had gotten a phone call from Vince yesterday saying if we could come over tomorrow, I agreed seems as Vince was in kind of a rough place right now with the fact his wife had filed for divorce and for custody of their kids and the fact that he was struggling mentally with the aftermath of Razzle's death a few months back, he needed someone and that someone can always be me.

Right now, Nik and I were cuddling on the couch with Nikki's arms wrapped tight around me and his lips kissing my neck softly "I love you" he mutters.

"I love you too"

"I'm so glad Tom got sick, I know that sounds awful but I get to spend the day with you, away from Dumb, Dumber and Grumpier and away from Tom's controlling ass- no offence to him but he's more a dictator than a producer"

I cackle at Nikki's mini rant "You talk so highly of your friends"

"Tom Werman is not my friend"

"No, but Dumb, Dumber and Grumpier are"

Nikki smiled "It depends how dumb and how grumpy they are"

I rolled my eyes and turned around so I'm chest to chest with my boyfriend, a playful smile on my lips "Well, you're not exactly Einstein yourself are you, Sixx? And correct me if I'm wrong but you're also a moody son of a bitch, so you really can't say a word"

Nikki shrugged "Maybe not, but it's what you love about me, right?"

"Totally" I nodded while Nikki leant closer to me and connected my lips with his, we both very quickly got lost in the moment with my hand finding it's way into Nikki's hair- I had no doubt this would have gone a lot further if it wasn't for the fact there was suddenly a knock at the door followed by the sound of the front door unlocking, Nikki pulled away from me and sent me a mildly annoyed look at being disrupted especially when we heard the all too familiar voices of Vince Neil and Tommy Lee.

"Are you sure that was a good idea, dude?" I hear Tommy say in a hushed voice.

"Quit ya bitchin', T-Bone. Why would we have keys to this place if we weren't allowed to use 'em?" Vince replied sighing before walking into Nikki and I's view, the blonde grinned at us "Hey, T-Bone and I got bored so we collected Mick and thought we'd come and see you- now, am I gonna get a hug or not?" I rolled my eyes softly and removed myself from Nikki who let out a whine of protest but I paid it no mind and went straight over to Vince and hugged him, he laughed and returned it without hesitation "Sixx, come on man- give me a hug too, you know you want too, who wouldn't?" the bassist stared at the man but didn't move to which Vince huffed and mumbles "Asswipe"