•❤️ 𝗜𝗻 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 {𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅}

This was a request from MJandQueenlver233, so thank you!

I enjoyed writing this! It was good fun!

If anyone has any ideas for any of the boys drop me a DM or a comment! ❤️✨

🔥

Amaya's POV, June 1987

It was Nikki and I's five year anniversary tomorrow and in honour of this I decided last week that I was going to do something memorable but also something meaningful to demonstrate my love and commitment to Nikki cause fuck, did I love that asshole to the ends of the earth, he'd always be the one written in my heart.

I'd rang Tommy and told him that my idea was to get a tattoo- I wanted a heart pierced by an arrow with Nikki's name in a cursive font on a banner which will be wrapping around the heart... it's gonna look sick. Tommy was down with the idea, even said he'd come with me when I got it done.

I'd made the excuse to Nikki that Tom and I were gonna go out for lunch and a friendly catch up session for a few hours and that I'd be back later on, so when Tommy pulled up on the drive and sounded his car horn, I got up off the couch and kissed Nikki on the lips "Right, I'll see you later... love you"

"Love you too, be careful" Nikki mumbles, I smile and nod.

"I will"

With that I grab my purse and head out the door, climbing into Tommy's corvette "Hey" Tommy greeted while leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"Hey, T-Bone"

After I was fastened into the car Tommy wasted no time in pulling out of the driveway and hitting the highway, a few seconds passed before the drummer spoke up "So... Amaya... ready to join the tattoo gang?"

"Yeah, you don't help though saying that it hurts like a bitch"

The drummer laughed "It does but it depends on where you get it done, arms shouldn't be awful though, you'll be fine- it'll be worth it believe me"

"Hope so" I sighed "Hope to god he likes it"

"Oh, he will... shame if y'all broke up though, huh?"

I rolled my eyes at the comment and hit him rather hard on the shoulder "Fuck off, that isn't funny"

The man laughed "Sorry, sorry couldn't resist"

"Well, try next time you dick" I grinned shaking my head and looking out the window.

Not much was said after this point really, Tommy turned on the radio a few seconds after my comment and we made some basic chat about music and what not, soon enough we found ourselves pulled up outside the guy's usual tattoo parlour- Tommy got out the car and I followed his lead shutting my car door as he shut his.

Tom looked over at me "You alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine"

He gave a swift nod and held out his hand, I took it and headed into the parlour, I gave my name and I was taken straight through and sat down- once the tattoo artist had the design down he got to work, Tommy kept talking to me to distract me from the pain on my left arm which was actually rather effective.