💛💍- 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗬𝗼𝘂? {𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲}

🔥

Tommy's POV, 1985

I've made a decision. A massive life changing decision. One which make make or break my heart, I'm fairly certain it'll make it though.

I'd known Y/N since before Mötley Crüe, hell, I knew her from before Suite 19- I ran into her when walking down the street one day and man, I don't think I've ever connected with someone as quick as I did with Y/N.

I knew I loved her and I knew she was the woman I wanted to spend every morning waking up next to. So, that's why I'm going to ask her to marry me the only problem is I had no fucking idea on how to do that.

I needed advice but who from? Nikki wouldn't give bad advice but he's never really been in love or in a proper relationship so it would be kinda pointless in asking. There was Vince, but relationships never really worked out for him so again, I'm at a loss. Mick was kinda my only option, okay, like Nikki and Vince he's never had a long term success in relationships but he knew more about it than the others Mick's relationships only really failed because most of the women he's been with are just bitches.

My luck was in today seems as we were in the studio recording the last song for our new album so when we took a break after a couple of hours I left Nikki with Vince and I headed over to the sofa where Mick was sat.

Ungraciously, I flop next to Mick hoping he could give me some decent advice "We've got a big problem"

"We should copyright that phrase" Mick mumbles clearly unimpressed with being bothered.

"Very funny, but now isn't the time to be a grump, I need your advice, I wanna propose to Y/N but I don't know how to"

Mick turns and looks at me blankly "How does that involve me or anyone else? She's your girlfriend."

"No shit, I just need advice on how to impress her. I love her man, help me out"

Mick rolls his eyes while sitting up "We know you love her, you never fucking shut up about her"

"That's a bad thing? Besides you like Y/N"

"Yes, it is a bad thing cause it's annoying as shit we do like Y/N yeah, but we don't need you going on about how good she is in bed... that's unnecessary and disturbing imagery" Mick grumbles "As for your advice? Do something from the heart, drummer. Your the romantic one surely you can think of something"

I cross my right leg over my left as I sigh "I have been thinking and nothing seems right, I want it to be special"

"Well, what does Y/N like? What are her favourite things to do with you?"

My mind immediately goes dirty as a smirk appeared on my face causing Mick to widen his eyes and hold a hand up to my face "Don't you dare answer that with sex, I swear to god I won't help you"

"Okay, okay... I won't say anything dirty" I said as I held my own hands up in defence "Y/N enjoys going on late night walks on the beach, we do picnics all the shit which you three bastards take the piss outta me for"

"Hey, I don't say anything.. it's all blondie and bass boy, I understand your love sick ass" Mick says which I must admit is kinda true.