🧡 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

This was an idea from EightiesxPlaymate, thank you so so much for the request, this one was fun to write!

Hope you all enjoy!

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, 1989

I had a photoshoot for playboy today, I'd always been a model but I'd been approached for playboy a few months ago to appear in one of their magazines, it was a massive opportunity so I accepted it but I mainly only accepted it because Vince, my fiancé, nagged me to do it.

I loved him, really I did and I appreciate him wanting me to take a step in my career but Vince wanted us to do a photoshoot together as well as me doing one on my own, so got into contact with the guy who'd rang me offering me to job saying if it was possible to do a job together.

The answer was yes, and we were set to do a photoshoot together after I had a naked shoot alone, the plan was to do the one we had together clothed, or more half clothed.

So arriving at the place where the photoshoot was due to take place was an exciting experience, I didn't get many chances to work with Vince except the times I've been in Mötley music videos and appeared as some eye candy on stage during concerts, but that was just an excuse for Vince to be incredibly suggestive towards me- because it's not like I'd get offended or hit him. It gave him an excuse to be sexual, and make all the other girls and guys jealous.

That's something I've noticed, Vince liked flaunting me, he knew I was a very desired woman like he was a very desired man, but he loved to show just who belongs to who, he takes pride in the fact I'm his and I take pride in the fact he's mine.

There were people who didn't believe our love was real, but we and everyone we know knew it was, we really did love each other.

The second we arrived at the studio, I was taken away from Vince practically immediately and into a dressing room where I was pampered over by makeup artists then told to get undressed, I did that privately and put on the robe which had been left out for me.

Once I was ready I left the room and was escorted to the main setup for the shoot, Vince was sat in a chair off to the side looking pretty bored but he noticed me walking over and his face lit up instantly.

"Lookin' good, I'll prefer it though when you lose the robe" Vince smiled suggestively to which I rolled my eyes.

"Off fuck off you sex pest you"

"You love me really" the man winked.

"You're lucky I do" I replied at the same that one of the assistants called my name, telling me to head over to where he was, I did as I was told but Vince wasn't going to let me go over alone so he joined me, and stood next to me almost protectively- the room was filled with men and more than one of them were glancing over at me, Vince wasn't a jealous person necessarily, but he was protective when he felt that other men were staring at me with not so innocent intentions.

I found it amusing in a strange way, so much so when I saw Vince throwing a harsh glare at a guy who was checking me out I had to laugh a little, the singer heard me laugh and looked at me quizzically "What?"