🧡 𝗙𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 {𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹}

This was a request from Baylee666590, so I appreciate the idea, thank you so much :)

I hope you like this 😇

•🔥•

Y/N's POV, Early 1994

You know when you have pretty much everything you've ever wanted, you've got the house, car and man of your dreams and sometimes you just sit and think how you could have got so lucky to be given all of that? Well I do... I really never thought I'd have a life like I do and I'm grateful for every second of it.

Vince was my dream guy, he always had been, ever since we first met I was intrigued by him, we'd been friends for a while, I used to work for Doc as his assistant when they first found him as the bands manager and I hit it off instantly with Vince and the other guys but I started to fall for Vinnie pretty quickly and by 1984 I was in full on in love him him.

He then to my surprise asked me out March of '84, we then got together shortly after and have been together ever since.

We also have an eight year old son, Charlie who was with my mom and dad for the weekend so Vince and I were currently home alone, he had been an accident but we'll both admit that Charlie was the best accident we could have ever asked for.

Vince and I then got engaged three years ago, a few months before shit hit the fan with the band and they kicked him out. We just hadn't had the time to get married yet with trying to figure out what Vince was going to do with his solo stuff, sorting everything out with the record labels, dealing with the shit the guys are still throwing Vince's way with them trashing him every chance they get.

I'm furious with them, how can they treat Vin like this? They were his brothers and now it's like he's nothing, they can't fucking forget it was with Vince's help they're where they are today.

Without him leaving his band for them, they wouldn't have got where they are. Vince drew in half the bands audience for a good few years, they can't forget that but evidently they have.

We did finally plan on getting married in the summer so I was pretty excited for that... it's going to be weird to not have Nikki, Tommy and Mick around but it was their choice.

At this moment, I was with Vince in our living room watching TV, enjoying the alone time we had without being called from upstairs or nagged to death.

Sat here I was thinking about what I said earlier about having everything I've ever wanted and yes, that's true but one thing which is missing is a pet, specifically a dog.

I'd always been a dog person, I was a cat person too but a dog with Vince just seemed better- he wasn't too keen on the idea though for some reason. I'd tried to get Charlie on board and he took significantly less persuading, but even with me and his son on his ass about it Vince still won't say yes.

I bring it up every week and I always get the same answer but I know I'm slowly starting to persuade him, I can see it in his face so why not try again?

So in the middle of a TV show I just randomly asked "Baby, can we get a dog?"

"Are you seriously gonna ask me this again?" Vince says amused at the sudden statement.