The 3 Star Thieves

Author's POV:

Nithya was tired and happy after winning the case against the Priyanka Kapoor. She retired lately from her hospital as she have attended an emergency case.

She was so drowsy that she didn't see who is infront of her. She was about to place her feet on the brake but it was too late. She saw the car to see a big dent on it.

Sure she will be dead now. She took her car back to drive away quickly but Adi came out of the car angrily to her surprise.

Shantanu Saxena, Adi's collogue came out and Nithya was really scared this time seeing him.

Adi and Shantanu stopped the car on the road side to take few puffs after a really hectic day. They got into the car and was about to start when they felt a huge blow on their car.

He got out to see the same girl, Nithya whom he found cute in Awan's house.

He looked at her panick stricken face keenly to see that bandage have already gone.

He still remember how Advi pushed her to the wall and at the same time asking her how she got injured.

He walked to her car glaring angrily. By the time, Shantanu too got out of the car.

" Get out. " Adi yelled on the top of his lungs. Both Shantanu and Adi are in their uniforms which made Nithya panick.

Nithya came out of the car trembling and looked at Adi all confused.

" Are you stalking me Adithya?" Even before Adi could open his mouth Nithya yelled glaring at him.

" What?" Adi screamed with her question.

" You intentionally followed me and stopped your car just before mine and in that process I hit yours. So like last time, you threatened me that you'll keep me behind the bars if I make an another accident. And taking that as the cue, you wore this stupid cop uniform to scare me. Isn't it?" She accused him pointing her finger at his police uniform.

Shantanu was trying to control his laughter while Adi is fuming in rage.

" And you! Don't you have shame to just tail him wearing that uniform?" She turned to Shantanu and the smile on his face is long gone.

" Wha.... Wha..." Shantanu stuttered.

" You think we did all this to put you behind the bars? And that too you are saying as if we have dreamt that you'll come and hit our car at this night. Right?" Adi gritted.

" I don't know about all these Adi. And get that uniform out of your body. If a real police officer sees you, he'll surely arrest you." She whispered leaning to them making Adi and Shantanu gasp at her.

" And by the way, what's the designation you have stolen?" Nithya mumbled and stood on the tip of her toes to see the stars on his shoulder.

" 3 stars? An IPS officer?" She shrieked and looked over Shantanu's shoulder as well to gasp again.

" Wait. I'll call the police and inform about you both. Surrender your stars to me and go away!" Nithya rambled again while Shantanu is looking at her with wide eyes while Adi's eyes looked raging red.

" Enough!" He shouted making Nithya flinch.

" You think we will waste our time and follow you to put you behind the bars?" Adi asked gripping her arm tightly.

" And we won't handover our stars to a person who don't even know it's value. For your kind information Dr. Mehra, this is IPS Shantanu Saxena and I'm IPS Adithya Vohra." He roared making her go all pale and look at him with fear filled eyes.