My Adorable One

Adi's POV:

" Sweetheart?" I called her and she is not even opening the door. I pressed my finger against the sensor and it was unlocked.

" What happened?" I asked her who looked depressed sitting on the vast bed.

" Adi, the toilet is cold. I'm unable to sit on it." She said with the tears in her beautiful doe eyes.

Aww.... How much more cute can she be?

" You must have turned on the warmer baby sweet." I suggested and took her hand.

I switched on the warmer and the tiles along with the sanitary equipments turned warmer.

" Come on. Go and try now. Take a bath. I'll be waiting for you." I spoke gently against her cheeks.

A small grateful smile crossed her lips and she nodded at me.

I just hope she doesn't behave as crazy as Advi with the pregnancy harmones at it's peak.

She came out wearing a black off shoulder one piece and trust me , I gave away my heart to her that moment.

Her little baby bump is quite visible that I had an urge to caress that

Can't this woman stop seducing me with her innocence?

A part of me just want to hold her and gently make love to her.

" Are you comfortable in this Sweetheart?" I asked when I saw her adjusting her sleeves.

" Yeah I am. These sleeves are long and clinging to my palms. It's kinda irritating." She said pulling her sleeves back. I chuckled and walked to my baby to adjust them. I fold them back and she grinned at me.

I can do anything for that damn smile.

" You look so pretty." I gently pecked her forehead making her blush.

" Thank you. You don't look bad yourself Adi." She whispered trying to hide her blush. A hearty laugh left my throat seeing how adorable she is.

" Shall we go?" I asked and she nodded. She grabbed a pair of heels and slipped into them.

The chauffeur opened the door for me but I politely rejected his advance saying that I wanna take my wife myself.

" But sir...." He tried to speak but I cut him off.

" Let me." I said and opened the passenger door of my personal  Rolls Royce.

" Show off." My wife muttered and I smiled to myself.

When will she get used to these luxuries?

I drove the car in silence with the radio being played in the back ground.

Nithya kept humming everytime that's being played. It's like she knew every song out there.

I stopped the car infront of the pub and looked at my wife whose eyes are wide like saucers.