The Sleeping Beauty

Author's POV:

Leap of 15 days.....

Nithya is still lying on the hospital bed all unconscious. Adi slowly opened the door and walked to her.

Her pale skin and red chapped lips resembled those of the snow white to him. But look at the irony, she too slept and his sweetheart too slept.

" Get up my Sweet! Those idiots are still waiting for you in the registration office. You said your husband is busy to be their witness but trust me, I'll be with you at any second and at any time. All you need to do is just snap your fingers. Come on do it once." Adi asked her sleeping form with so much hope.

" I.... I missed you so much. Don't you wanna cuddle with me? Don't you want me to leave you at the hospital during your late night shifts?" Adi asked with his voice cracking.

He gently poked her arm asking her to wake up. He snuggled into her neck and circled his hand around her waist.

" Anudeep and Smitha are waiting for you. Won't you get up?" He asked making a sad pout but that brought tears in his eyes. Adi's lips are wobbling.

Anudeep and Smitha who are watching all this from behind pitied Adi. He comes there every day to see Nithya as soon as he is off the duty.

" Why won't she? She need to be up to witness our marriage." Anudeep said patting Adi's shoulder.

An instant ire surged through Adi's body listening to Anudeep's voice.

" You said she is in temperory coma. Then why the heck is she not up yet?" Adi asked holding his collar.

" Adi! Even I don't understand why she is not opening her eyes. But I'm 100% sure that it's a temperory comatose. She'll be and she should be up any day further." Anudeep calmly said getting his collar out of his grip.

" When will she wake up then?" Adi asked tired and at last tears left his eye when he blinked his eyes.

" Adi, I promise! She will be up by the end of next week. Trust me." Anudeep said wiping Adi's tears. Both of them left Nithya's chamber leaving only Adi there.

Adi sighed and sat beside her and cupped both his cheeks resting his elbows on the bed.

" You know Sweety? I did this raid a week back and I caught him red handed taking the bribe. And the worst part is he is a cop too. Would you believe if I say he is a Doctor's son too?

I know how you would have dealt this case if I ask your help. I'm 101% sure that you would use that Detective Dye method. Won't you? Come on answer me?" He asked chuckling.

" But I forgot what those chemicals are!" Adi pouted sadly.

" You know I made a list too. We'll do all those things once you are up. Wanna listen them? Oh you want to? Here .....

I wanna take you on a date in night dress. You know I find you so hot in your night dresses?

I wanna spend a night with you in the resort sitting near the bonfire all the night under the zillion stars. I wanna just keep looking at you when you sleep in my arms. Obviously I'll cover you with the blanket. I know you can't take much cold.

I wish to take you to the same Island where I have left you. I wanna turn those bad memories into the good ones. I wish I would have dealt with you in a more good way rather than kidnapping you Sweety.

I wanna watch porn with you and talk a lot of dirty things. I won't mind making love to you if you agree." Adi spoke dreamily and giggled when he expressed his last wish.